Main Menu

given up hope

Started by Tarlaan, March 06, 2006, 12:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarlaan

Ya know...after 24 deaths and tryin many different approaches to doin the turn-in in CT I am done.  1.5 is not worth the agravation.  Will just get weapons from anguish and hopefully the king or one of the pg trials.  IMO CT sucks!!

Nusa

Was one of your approaches going in with a group? A group of anguish level toons should slaughter anything in your way. Just because I did it solo (using VahShir sneak) doesnt mean you have to.

Tarlaan

Yeah i thought about a group, but i dont like asking for help.....tried it with a 62 druid and a 65 cleric.....cant kill fast enough and to much time medding.....and I am anguished flagged....no anguish drops, but mostly txevu flagged 8k unbuffed.....just not enough to do it i guess.

Tarlaan

Just to let you know I had a cleric friend of mine DA and drag my corpse up and rez.  Down to my last 2 fights now.  DS and RcoD

Kalcei

Hire a necro to do the hard work group with him Die and let him drag and rez you at top. this will cost the necro a EE but if you tip him well enough your that much closer to 1.5 and hes happy too.
Kalcei 75th season Beastlord <Scarlet Phoenix>the Rathe http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1002167

Jkal_Shihar

Took me 3 tries to finally just get a friend who had access to a necro. Dieing at zone in and letting necro FD corpse drag is the easiest way to approach this encounter IMHO.
Animist Jkal Shi`har and tigger
Arch Animist of the Tribunal Server
My Magelo
*still my main since dec. 2001*

Ishvah

I went in with brute force, had about 4 or 5 people not even time geared or flagged, we just went in messed around a bit and took it step by step, tank and healer is all you need, then throw in like a few dps if you think youd need em but the stupid lizards go down, you mess with tha best lizard you die like all hte other lizards!!

Vidyne

< Time/Ele geared beastlord

+ Luclin~ geared beastlord

= easily made it to top....

Bring along more dps....  you and a ranger of that caliber should destroy it....  don't need a cleric really if got defensive aa and that caliber gear.

Ishvah

lol my gear kinda sucks, ive been puttin every piece of work into it and trying to get all my pieces about 100+ hp on it, not many defensive aas mostly offensive i managed pretty well with the people i went in, yes there is no need for a cleric but it certainly speeds things up

Vidyne

well i was referring to the anguish geared beastlord above... :)

Ishvah

anguish geared shouldn't even get close to having a problem with this, grab some 65 or so duo doesnt really matter what class probably dps is best and you got this thing down like chocolate for a woman, if you got problems with it anguish geared then you must have relied on just your guild to get that gear

Tarlaan

For your information if you read my post I am anguish flagged...not geared....and of course you have to rely on a guild to get gear from Tacvi.....dont think that is soloable.  :-P  As far as CT goes I just kept getting to many adds.  I have done this turn in now and am on my final fight in RCoD.

Corwin

Woot gratz bro, hope you get it soon.

Tarlaan

Just did my final fight in RcoD.  Had 10 peeps.  Monk was tank.  Had bard and monk pull DDA to BF zl.  Easy kill.  Dropped in 3 minutes.  Just waiting to do turn in now :-D

Tardar

Not bad for someone who had given up hope.  Way to stick with it bro.  BIG GRATZ!!