Main Menu

Maiden eyes part need informations.

Started by Milyena, May 30, 2006, 03:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milyena

Hello Guys!
I am new into this forum, my name is Milyena, I am from Tribunal server and I am a bst level 70. I did work on my epic 1.5, but I am still stuck at the part to get the mob spawn in maiden eyes. I know its in the middle at the firespot but I never did get him to spawn. Any idea how I can get him to spawn? I am stuck there to able to continue my epic.

any informations will help me :o)

Milyena 70 Beastlord
Tribunal Server  Nobility of Norrath Guild.

Bodegah

Just keep clearing the wolves out of that area.  In one the corners there are 3 wolves that pop, it is one of those that is the ph.  I got lucky on mine and was out of there in 30minutes, but I helped some people where it took hours.  Just keep killing wolves and anything roaming around to kill time, but he will pop for sure, there is no special trick to it.

Tardar

There is no trick, just keep killin them wolves.  I camped this spot for 15 hours total to get the named to spawn. 

Good Luck!!

Kanan

I am so frickin jealous of the bst I helped on hers recently.  The group that had been there for 6 hrs before us finally got it to pop.  And then, right as we reach ssra to start clearing for a lil xp & scales for me, he sends me a tell letting me know its all ours.  Zip back, and the bugger pops right then ><

wtb less totally random spawns.  Sheesh ;p
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar