Main Menu

LOH has it been Nerfed?

Started by Constaq, September 23, 2005, 07:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Constaq

I loved my 17900 crit LoH heals.. specialy telling the mages this.. last night.. 14000 was the limit?  I know that the pet prolly only has about that much raidbuffed/epic/toys but why the nerf? Ive donethe 17.9 heals with and with out bards. Have trib Heal runing so just wondering. 

Also anyone else  found that  LoH wont trigger if you are using Beastial Fury? could be lag but another just wonder.

Dreead

Yes, it heals 7k hp even, 14k crit. Soooo now I can't even pet loh for full when my pet is raid buffed, which is normally is.

Dummkopf

Actually it is not a nerf, it is a bug that happened with the patch before DoD went live. Healing Adept aa skills dont work on our replenish companion skill anymore. As far as i know Tastian is working on that allready and rashere or whoever is in charge of aas is aware of the problem. I'm not so much concerned about the critted heals although they were nice eyecandy, im more concerned about the non crit heals since that really hurts our pet.

Tastian

This was a bug that I believe I reported before most even saw it and it might be mentioned on this board somewhere too.  Might have gotten jumbled up in the fug-ton of a schit storm that was depths going live for me.  *shrugs*  Either way I've spoken with rash and it's being fixed.  It got fixed a bit late to make last patch, but it should be fixed in next patch.  *passes back out*