Main Menu

Spell: Invigor

Started by Doomringer, September 29, 2005, 12:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomringer

I cast this spell yesterday and saw that it did absolutely nothing. Chain cast on myself and a warrior that was hit with an endurance draining AE and was medding it back. The spell did not increase Endurance at all. What is this spell for?
Doomringer Loneclaw
Feral Lord Vah Shir
Firiona Vie
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=925159

Spennce DI

endurance was changed some time back, and so was the spells. It is useless now.

Khauruk

Nothing, anymore.  It should be removed from the game.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Gunzak

It used to return Stamina before Endurance was added.  Spell is now completely useless.  There is another Beastlord spell that does the same thing around level 60 range that is also completely useless now too.  Its Alacrity or something.

Spennce DI

Quote from: Gunzak on September 29, 2005, 01:00:37 AM
It used to return Stamina before Endurance was added.  Spell is now completely useless.  There is another Beastlord spell that does the same thing around level 60 range that is also completely useless now too.  Its Alacrity or something.

Alacrity is a haste spell, your thinking of Acumen. Acumen still improves vision so it isnt completely worthless.

Tastian

Yeah it's a dead spell.  Was talking with a bard just the other day about their song jaxson's jig o vigor that is basically the samething and currently does nothing at all.  lol

I really hope now that the expansion is out they go back through the spell lists and clean up issues like this spell and our out of wack healing progression and hopefully even tweak fero and stuff.

hakaaba

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))