Main Menu

Demiplane Itemization

Started by Discordant, December 04, 2005, 05:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dummkopf

Overcap stats are kinda important with zonewide aes that decrease all stats by 200 (and a lot of other stuff too).

recoil silverclaws

Ive seen this problem allso. If you guys wanna get a full picture of what loot drops from what mob and compar you can go to dwloot.com thay have a great section for doin so.

I personaly im realy /boggled about the wepons from demi i mean the tonfa and blood-staind maul are very minor upgrades to AMV wraps at most. I understande that the devs want the 2.0 to allways be used but thay could have tryed a little harder on these to make them a little bit more useful other then situational wepons. Just my thought and imo.
-Elder Recoil Rahl-
    -- of ctv --
a prexus guild
         and
-Hissar Spits-
   --of twinky alts-r-us--

Dummkopf

It was stated by Zajeer almost a month ago already that most DP weapons will get a retune including tonfa and maul. There was no content patch since then so expect it to go live earliest with the PoR patch which is the next scheduled content patch anyway.

Sariss Bloodscale

Willing to bet that it won't be with PoR though.  All the devs are super-focused on PoR stuff, and once that patch comes out, they'll need to fix all the broken stuff first in PoR.  I'm putting my 3gp on the next non-PoR content patch being late March. 

Constaq

Realy the tonfa and maul seem meh..  I want the Glogbuster.. what 1700 crit dd's? It seem to me to be the new ED witch I loved.  It might be to much agro in a raid but  in group sits I think it could be a blast... add damage aug and  go go go..

recoil silverclaws

Ohh sorry about that wasent aware their was plan's in place to retune them nm my post lol
-Elder Recoil Rahl-
    -- of ctv --
a prexus guild
         and
-Hissar Spits-
   --of twinky alts-r-us--