Main Menu

Question about items with accuracy mod

Started by Skratchen, July 13, 2004, 11:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skratchen

I searched the forums for some information about Accuracy mods on items and I didn't see too much discussion about it.  I was curious first of all if items with +Accuracy mods increase your hit rate while meleeing and if so, has anyone parsed out what kind of (dps) improvement one might expect to see with for instance a +15 accuracy mod?

I'm seeing more and more items with mods on them, but I can only upgrade when DKP permits, so I'm trying to be selective and the get best bang for my buck when I buy items and considering their mods.  I'm strongly considering getting the Phase 3 earring with the weapon proc mod(I've heard it's good for ED's).  But I'm not sure how to rank items with regards to how effective one mod is vs. another.  

Anyway, I would greatly appreciate any feedback on any Time/GoD gear mods that provide the best bang for the buck.

Hey Skratchen!! How many times did slow get resisted on that last mob? Oh, three or four times...

Bengali

Accuracy mods increase your hit rate while meleeing.  Unfortunately I don't know how much difference it makes.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Urim

I remember reading posts on Safehouse a while back where it was tested to increase hit percentage 1% every +15 accuracy.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Choppin

I read somewhere 10 accuracy = 0.33 hit chance increase, think CE is easier to parse
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord