Main Menu

Spell: Salve no way to get it?

Started by Grolyn, February 03, 2006, 07:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grolyn

My beast was created before tutorial was available so I never got this spell.  I have done everything I could think of short of bugging a GM and there seems to be no way to get this level one spell.  :| Tried creating a new toon and using shared bank but the spell is NO DROP (why?) so that's out.  Used the shroud to get myself down to level 5 but tutorial button remained locked so that's also out.  Any other idea?

Is there a reason this level 1 spell (and ALL other as well) are not available outside tutorial for us older toon who is anal about missing spell(s)???

Kalcei

Seems there no way to get it so your book will be short one spell just like most of us
Kalcei 75th season Beastlord <Scarlet Phoenix>the Rathe http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1002167

dainfrol

I know some people are collectors and like to have EVERY spell in their book, but if you are not in the tutorial, really is there any purpous for this spell other than filling out your book?
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

Zanois

QuoteAny other idea?

Make a wizard, bind them in the tutorial, PL them all the way up to whatever level a wizzie gets port group to their own bind point...

Sure its long winded way but its possible

Crimson Tempest
Maelin Starpyre

Krinsh

After lvl 15 you get booted to PoK
Krinsh
Inverse Logic
lvl 100 Vah Shar Beastlord
Luclin Server

Polanski

yes you get kicked to PoK after you gate. wasn't always like that though. I had my 60 SK in the tutorial who I planned to keep leveling until I could solo gaurd zajeer :P but my plan was foiled.

however the wizzie group TL idea might work if you shroud down to level 5, then have the wiz port you to his bind. He will get tossed to pok but you might make it through since you're shrouded. still makes a lot of work for a level 1 spell.
Polanski the Butterscotch Golem
Elephi the Plaid Elephant
Felde the Purple Gorilla
Vivie the Yummy Gummy Gnome
Taie the Gingerbread General
Khallus the Cookie Commissioner

Royal Order of Candy
Fennin Ro