Main Menu

Rake

Started by Boolanga, February 25, 2006, 01:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boolanga

I'm posting this in wrong board, direct me to correct one if ya want.. but does anyone know where to start the quest arc for the Rake disc. I need something to do/quest for since we got boned in this expansions for spell,aura,trap in this expansion. any infos appreciated.

Tastian

Our aura hasn't been found yet.  The place for this is probably in the spell section next to the other thread(s) asking the same question.  Probably have an answer soon from the sound of things.  Other classes are starting to find their aura, so I'm sure we'll have ours very soon.

Boolanga

Well unfortunatly bsts don't get a spell,aura,trap in this expansion, only the 70 disc Rake. Just need to figgure out where the mele disc arc starts for the 70 discs. we know we don't get a 55 disc,aura thingy like some classes.

Boolanga

well 1 min after making last post i see that i need to eat my own foot.. bsts do get a aura.. it's just unknown where atm.. joy

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=9018

Tastian

We also get a spell (spirit of O) that people have been talking about.  Although hopefully it'll see some changes it is live in its current form as a fire based DD proc with higher level stun(72) and a prism skin(pet rune) recourse on it.  *shrugs*

Oiingo

Spirit of O is obtained by doing the samples quest through Devastation and Razorthorn.  The current version listed on Lucy makes me sad, though.  :(
Predator Oiingo Boiingo (80 beasty) of <Triality> on Maelin Starpyre

recoil silverclaws

intrasting ive done all the ''aura'' quest and havent reseved anything dont know what that link is for seems we arnt getting a aura unless the quests are bugged for bsts rangers and sk's
-Elder Recoil Rahl-
    -- of ctv --
a prexus guild
         and
-Hissar Spits-
   --of twinky alts-r-us--

Krinsh

The Aura for bst's were cancelled for some reason is what i heard. Was on the Beta and didn't go any farther.
Krinsh
Inverse Logic
lvl 100 Vah Shar Beastlord
Luclin Server