Main Menu

Rank 3 Spells?

Started by Kanan, October 06, 2006, 07:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanan

Anyone gotten a rank 3 spell yet?

From what I've read elsewhere, we get them in a specific order via a "Glowing Obsidian Rune" turnin.

EDIT:

Adding Info from Below

Turnin "a Glowing Obsidian Rune" to Kalim`Kar the Gold, a drakkin NPC just to the right of the door into the fortress.

Spell Order:

1)  Healing of Uluanes Rk. III
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Saniiro

I got my first rank 3 spell from turnin of Glowing Obsidian Rune to the guy at ashengate zone in.

The first spell is rank 3 pet heal.
Saniiro -- 75 Beastlord of Stromm <Final Door>

Saniiro's magelo

Kanan

Healing of ursowastingmanacastingthis-I-mean-Uullanes (or whatever)? ;p

sorry ;p  I'm just loving promised so much in most cases now, its totally replaced other heal for me.

I'll assume this is one you meant & start updating the Top Post.

Saniiro

Yes it was the Healing of Uluanes Rk.III, not the promised mending, sorry for not bein clear.

Turnins order goes by level starting with level 71's ending with the level 75's.  I suspect it goes by the order spells are listed on allak, though I'm not sure.  I'll keep thread updated as I get more.

If my hunch is right, next is Diregriffon's Bite rk.III, Focus of Amilian Rk.III, Minhoten Mending Rk.III, Spiritual Vim Rk.III, Fever Spike Rk.III, etc, etc
Saniiro -- 75 Beastlord of Stromm <Final Door>

Saniiro's magelo

Kanan

Those runes better drop like candy in raid stuff, else there will be many raid people in the highest end still working on getting their spells by the time the next expansion is released.