Main Menu

Pet aa's for dps

Started by melikemilk, May 16, 2007, 03:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melikemilk

I wanted to know if any one has  a link or happen to know what the % or number is on how much each Dps aa for the pet helps him out. I.E. the flurry/crit and what ever other one there are.

Thanks
Melikemilk

Shieara

From Tastian's parses...

-  Warder's Fury
-  5 ranks, 3 points per rank
-  Passive
Warder's fury grants your pet the chance to perform critical attacks.  These critical hit messages will be visible to other players that have other crits turned on.  Crits boost the pets hit by ~65%.  A 64 DPoC focused pet will max at 130 on crit.  Each rank of WF adds ~1% chance to crit.
-  Overall ~.13  dps to AA cost ratio
**SPECIAL NOTE**  The figure assumes ~60 dps from pet as base.  This will vary based on focus item and how much pet is tanking/rogueing and what you are fighting.

-  Warder's Alacrity
-  5 ranks, 3*N per rank
-  Passive
Warder's Alacrity grants your pet the chance to perform flurry attacks.  These attack messages cannot be seen by other players, but are visible on your screen.  A "flurry" grants your warder a chance to perform between 0 and 2 extra attacks. 
-  Rank 1:   ~.32 dps to AA ratio
-  Rank 2:   ~.21 dps to AA ratio
-  Rank 3:   ~.16 dps to AA ratio
-  Rank 4:   ~.13 dps to AA ratio
-  Rank 5:   ~.106 dps to AA ratio
**SPECIAL NOTE**  Again this assumes 60 dps for base pet damage. 

Of course this info is a bit outdated, but it gives you something to base yourself on.  I believe Warder's Savagery was parsed out to ~4% at max ranks but I'm not positive of that.  Also, you have to keep in mind that pet aa also affect the werewolf pet spell. 

Spiritclaw

Pet AAs also affect pet procs like hammer off of Quarm.  That is why I think Quarms hammer is best utilized by beast out of all the classes that can use.
Spiritclaw Sadiablo
80 Beastlord
AB Server