Main Menu

61 Bl and a 65 Shammy

Started by Gariyn, February 02, 2004, 05:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gariyn

Hi all,.

Just looking for some advise of where to duo with my friends 65 Shammy. We have been doing alot of AC and OS of late and some of the mobs were going LB to me at 60, now I have dinded 61 I'm guessing even more will be LB.  

Also if I'm not over his place he has the ability to 2 box the 65 shammy with a 58 BL.

Thanks for the advise

:twisted:
Predator Gariyn - 75 - Beastlord - Quellious

Tastian

Just about anywhere.  Seriously it's a 65 shm hehe.  If you want exp go to planes.  Can do valor with golems/larvae/frogs/whatever is open.  Can do storms, but it's lame imo.  Can do nightmare and hit castle or even just do hedge/tree alley/trash.  Can do FG and slaughter just an ungodly amount of shrooms.  ME, etc.  At 62 you can do BoT or HoH.  CT works, I mean really just about anything you can think of.  Heck you mentioned old seb, go down and do juggs and stuff.  Those were solid exp up until 63? 62 I forget when they usually stop giving the exp bonus I think at 63.  Get tactics key, go there, bleh I dunno basically anything just up to you on how you want to play it, if you want raw exp or a mix of exp/loot, if you want planes or old world.

Dakat

I agree , anywhere you 2 want to go.  Pretty much  :D

If you want the exp, try doing the Courtyard in Bastion of Thunder (BoT).  At 65 and with little practice, you can single pull everything.  Leave the Golem things alone and just kill the Bees.  They drop parchments about 1 in 10 and always drop Storm skins and many other good selling items.  In one sitting is very easy to walk away with 4k in vendor fodder. Then you have parchments to go along with it.