Main Menu

ME / Centiens?

Started by Zashir Swiftpaw, July 21, 2004, 07:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zashir Swiftpaw

When are the 4-arms soloable?  I tried one back when I was 60, and it handed my ass to me.  Haven't made the run out there since, but would a 62 BL be able to take these?

TiannisEQ

Was able to solo some 4 arms in ME at lvl 62) xp sucked in ME but I needed to kill them.

Tiannis 70 Wildblood (Prexus Server)
EQ- Kityiara - cleric / WoW - Mayeth - Hunter

Taiglin

Am not sure where I read the original post but there is a good place to kill the 4 arms (at least it is the place where I got my belt at 59). I two box a Druid and this place just has 4 arms so the UP or AR zone lines might be better options in terms of killing things and downtime if you are striaght solo.

Anyway, if you look at a map of ME there is a walled town dealie at the top/north end of the map. The top right corner of it is a big circle that for lack of a better term I will call a sun dial. There are like 7 or 8 Centians that spawn around it. Roughly like this with 1 being the north most mob:

3        4

5         6

7    8

They are all single pulls with the execption of the top two. The thing is #2 is always lvl 58 which has the highest/best chance on dropping the belt. Think the others can but is much more rare. No cash loot and the dudes flee west. The mobs west of the dial are placed in such a way that if you pull you will get doubles. I usually head in along the wall and attack #3 first and then break 1 and 2 but the area south of the dial is fairly clear and might be a better place to try this out. I have also argoed a passing toiler through the wall so have to watch that. Don't think there are any wandering 4 arms or other badies on this (east) side of the walled area.

Not quite in line with the original question but thought it might be some useful related info. My guess is you could do it at 62 np but if you bring just about anybody here it would increase your kill rate big time.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]