Main Menu

1% per kill solo at 60...good or not?

Started by Saab, September 21, 2004, 04:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saab

Hey all...

dinged 60 last friday. been soloing in velks . easy fast kills, can do like 3 or more before even needing to heal mysel with virt/ kei snf selfbuffs.

I get about 1% per spider AA solo. Is that a good amount ?..or should am I wasting time, when i could get more per kill solo elsewhere?

Thanks!

Et^Cetera

While the xp per kill in velks isnt all that hot .. you can kill at a much faster rate than some other zones (POP for example) with next to no down-time.

All spiders are DB at 60 but 75% turn LB at 61. so 60 is a good spot for AA if you want to hold there.

I stayed in velks for all of 58+59 plus 20 or so AA`s. Didnt regret it for a minute. I felt like a much more rounded BST having paragon at 60 than being 63  without.

What you should be looking at exp per hour rather than than xp per kill.
Cailus EtCetera with her trusty side kick Elllerton
Always lost, somewhere on AB.

Saab

thanks for the reply

I do plan to get paragon, and pet disc at 60 first, so that s why I'm thinking velks remains good when soloin. Yes, very minimla downtime with kei on...as I said, i can kill like 3 in row..or more before one or 2 heals to my self, so action is almost constant. I will try a test tongiht...se what 1hr generates if i focus on slaughterin.

Of course, i have a semi reg play group once in  awhile...and golems in pov, or dogs in torment with that group is 2.5% aa there, so even faster. I got 4 aa sunday afternoon at golems in pov with that group. but they are a lil flaky, so when they arent around, ilike to solo and velks is soo cool becasue easy to get to, $$$ not bad - i usually invis up to the ledge, and get a 1-2 spawn of frenzied velium broodling - schw, etc sellables, plus the blocks of velium easy sales at 80pp, and lastly, simple camp..never got in trouble there- singles, fast kills, minimal damage.

The other reason im doing this is the fact i remain un guilded, so eles arent in my near future and grinding aa's is easy with old world still db. My last character, a barb warr, i zoomed to 65, got into 1 of 2 highend raiding guilds, and really, even once were ele keyed, aa's didnt come as fast as i thought since we raided all the time. so, i want at least paragon and pet disc before moving to 65, and having reasonable mobs to fight doing it solo, seems realistic.   :D