Main Menu

Decent aa, imo anyway =)

Started by Groliath, October 12, 2004, 04:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groliath

Been hunting in Plane of Torment lately, went there looking for a piece of the second gating talisman and had forgotten that it was a hot zone for the 60+.  I haven't switched to a percentage showing ui so I just have to go by the lil blue ticks but last night in a group of 4, 66 shammy, 62 cleric, 62 bst and 59 pally, I made the 11 ticks ( just over 2 blue ) I need for ping, in 4 kills.

This zone is 55+ entrance and in the years since pop I had never ever gone in here, it has to have one of the best zone music tracks I have run into =) The mobs hit my bst fairly hard, ranging from 70-80ish up to mid 400's (not often tho )   Have had blue diamonds and stuff drop so there is some coin to be made but not huge amounts, and the quest piece drops every time off the spiders, everyone in our group has one and we have had many rot.

Word of note, the crows cast a silence spells so no casting until the effect wears off, and the upright buffalo's ( ? ) can be casters, haven't paid enough attention to get a name to caster list but all in all I have had fun in this zone.  Oh and a puller of some sort would be good, otherwise expect doubles and respawn is pretty fast.
Groliath - 62nd Ogre Beast
Fennin Ro 51 AA's