Main Menu

Beastlord GoD Offensive AA skill comparison

Started by Tastian, March 07, 2004, 05:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastian

Yeah BA not taking mana for iksars now.  Tested it today a couple times.  I hardly use it too actually.  Usually with frenzy once BF is down, but I have to click off illusion if one is up and it's just a pita usually.  Would be nice if refresh scaled down with ranks you bought, but oh wells this will do for now.

itouch

Is there any reason why BA should not stack with our 60 disc?

Bengali

I guess because it's too much burst damage or something.  I never saw an explanation for why they don't stack, other than the devs thought about making them stack and didn't think it was a good idea.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tastian

hehe BA might be more useful then /shrugs.  Just want to add that I've been testing feral swipes range and there are still times you get "too far away" despite the fact that you are whaling away in melee and kicking.  I personally think it's lame, but truthfully feral swipe is so minor overall and I haven't found many cases where it won't work, but there are some.

Oneiromancer

Can this post be stickied like the other Offensive AA calculation thread?  It's quite useful, and there's a lot of information here since so many of the GoD AAs are offensive.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Kanne

This should be stickied.  I had a devil of a time finding it.

Stromgaard

Zorthaz

Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

Tastian

lol thanks zor, I had to go back to page 3 to referance something from this the other day.  8P

Roadkill

bump again!

stiiiky

gettin ready to finish 65.. have 61 aa's and thinking of taking one level of alacrity just for the fun of it .
Valakov
"Never tell me the odds!" - Han Solo
Valacorpse  
Roadkill

Shrouded

Level 70 Iksar Beastlord
Epic 1.5 Pre-Whiner

Gurgar

Heeeeeeey... I got a question.  I know BA was having difficulty stacking with the new druid spell that gave a +5% damage modifier.  With that stacking issue fixed(has it been?? :P), has anyone now tried stacking BA and BF disc to see if they're cumulative now?

Tastian

They didn't "stack" in the sense of a cumulative effect last I tested.  Currently though I only have 1 or 2 successful BA's a week because the recast time is horrible and now if the spell doesn't take hold for whatever reason (anotheri llusion, no buff slots, stacking issue, dog ate it's spell dat, etc) then the AA is burned and have to wait over an hour to even try it again.

Gurgar

I tried it.  The effects still aren't cumulative.

Incite

It occurs to me that the devs do not do this kind of analysis when they are implimenting and testing new AAs.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=993776">http://www.border.plus.com/images/Incite1.jpg">

No bounce, no play.