Started by Tastian, March 07, 2004, 05:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiroon

/bump

Got tired looking for it on page 8. :-P
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

Tastian

Some of the info is out of date though.  Costs changed, some damage numbers changed, etc.  The AA calc is up to date as far as I recall, so that would probably be more accurate for deciding what to do with what.  Most of the descriptions are accurate though.  Also kinda crazy to see some of the names at the start of the thread.  8`(   

Dummkopf

Doh, that is a trip down memory lane for sure. Still sad to not see those guys posting or playing everquest anymore. Just makes me feel old realizing how many beastlords i have become friends with and lost them later on again.

Tastian

Hehe even you went away for a bit dumm, maybe some of them will come back someday(I doubt it).  8(

It is crazy for me to look back though.  I constantly have to ask myself if what I'm remembering was real or not.  Just been here so long, so much changed, so many people.  Honestly have to wonder sometimes if I still belong here at all.

Kanan

ya definally still do tast :)

Your tenacity in pursuing good information to present to us and in trying to help out our class as a whole is amazing and commendable.

Thanks for continuing to do what you do :)
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Tastian

Thanks kan, but I'm honestly not sure anymore.  Just feel like an old dog.  I look at some of the newer players, the boards, the tone, the attitude.  It's not in me to whine without information to back it up, but that seems to be the majority these days.  I see it in other boards, in other games, sigh almost everywhere it seems.  Honestly feel like I'm the villan sometimes because I throw away 3 or 4 hours parsing something 20+ are just whining about and heavan forbid they were wrong.  Then I get blasted and flamed because clearly I am anti-bst to the max.  *shrugs*  Long as people want me I'll probably try to stay, but more and more people don't like how I handle things. 

Sariss Bloodscale

Tast, you're the major voice of reason and sanity on this (and from what I saw there, beta) boards.  Please don't leave.  We seem to have gotten a large influx of new blood and yes, there are some... less than civilized folks among them, but for those of us who read the boards more than we post, your opinions and research are invaluable.

Chickennuggets

Tast, in a lot of ways, you are like the Beastlord Dad.  You know this class better than I know myself (most of the time), and always present us with data that would make the National Institutes of Health jealous.  I don't think anybody could possibly consider you to be anti-Beastlord, it's just that you (better than SOE) understand the class, and really understand what changes affect what part of us, and as a whole.  10 times out of 10 I would rather have a good 'ole dog than a new pup peeing and pooping all over the place.  If we lost you on these boards I think the Beastlord class as a whole would suffer, both in game, and out.
Chickennugets  http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1226640
Lvl 70 Beastlord
Steel and Honor
Saryn server

hokarz

"Truth neither fears, nor offends"

I'd rather have you here, doing what you do, then some of the young hotheads who post and whine.

keep up the good work, Tastian.
Savage Lord Hokarz