Main Menu

Perfection of spirit...

Started by Tastian, September 14, 2004, 08:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graace

I think a lot of us were expecting a lot more out of SOE than we got, spells are lacluster at best, we're short a few compared to others, our unique AAs all leave something to be desired, and the ones we got are already being nerfed and the cost to reward ratio on PerfOS will be more than awful.  People want Paragon for the mana more than the HPs healed anyway... /sigh.
Graace AndWill 70 Beast Lord
Recruitment Team of Iratus Lepus

Mahes

No way Graace, SOE totally hooked us up with our level 70 DoT!!!

75 per tick over 2 minutes!! There's at leas 4 mobs in VT I can't wait to get the full duration of the DoT used on.

Go SOE!

Ang again...SA is 10/10 regen...come on.  11/11 should have been a given if not 12/12.

The spells are all upgrades, so it's a given we'll want to get them, but in tems or originality, and though, both they and the AA are lacking.

Vidyne

260hp 105m
320hp 130m
380hp 155m

is what i would LIKE it to be

267hp 110m

is what it IS

for 15 aa, youll change paragon from:

200hp/tick 80mana/tick

to

267hp/tick 110mana/tick

I was just saying it should be

380hp/tick 155mana/tick

Knaw

Yay! 15 AAs less to spend.

WTG Sony.

Some more suggestions: remove our 70 pet, remove our damage mitigationa and reverse the melee skill ups.
Knaw, the peachy Feral Lady.
Legendary Companions
The Tribunal

Slynnx

Absolutely craptacular!  I went ahead and made the 5AA investimet in level 1 last night and saw NO noticable difference when using it over regular paragon.  

It ranks right up there with the 3 wasted AA's I spent on Beastial Allignment in the GoD expansion.  Given that I am only at 155 AA's, every one still counts so I am holding out a whisper of hope for a refund (yeah, right)

Lets just hope that the 5AA investment in the OOW Lightning Reflexes upgrade wasnt similarly wasted...
Slynnx Swiftpaw

"All your tunafishes are belong to me" - Bob

Panthermask

You know, if they're going to nerf it right after the release, they should refund the AA most of us spent on it the first day.  I wouldn't have bought it so soon hand I known it was going to be lessened right off the bat, and I think changing it so soon is almost under-handed.

Please, someone with the power to do so recommend a refund for Perfection of Spirit to the devs so I can buy something more useful.
"They call me the King of Sticks.  Perhaps you've heard of me."

Stuff Dead Things Didn't Need Anymore...

Xilef

I'd like a refund too.

But technically, it was released at 22/10 per rank (according to lucy), so it hasn't really been nerfed (since every thing that is on test/beta is subject to change.)

And I'd rather have it back at 25/20 per rank than refunded :)
Predator http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=132288" target="_blank">Xilef - Level 68 Feral Lord of Inner Chi
Prexus Server

Shadowpaw

Maybe its a bug they both use the same timer? The stats make sense if they were used seperately.
Shadowclaw Grimwhisker
General of the Khati Sha
Level 68/33AA, VT
200 Baking, 200 Brewing, 200 Fletching
[Stoic] / Povar

Kanne

I'm confused and apparently one of the fortunate ones.

I haven't bought Perfection and am a little confused about the aa.  

Can you use both Paragon and Perfection at the same time?  Does one lock out the other for a given time?  Can two beastlords at a raid mgb Perfection and Paragon and have them stack?

Choppin

Using Perfection greys out Paragon.

suxs that they nerfed it
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Dummkopf

Seeing that beastlords have only 2 things they can bring to a raid (SD and PoS) its a heavy blow that they nerfed this skill like that. There wasnt a big use for a raiding beastlord in GoD except as a buff bot, now it becomes even worse since PoS doesnt scale with the enounters we will see in the higher OoW zones (mind you, paragon is already very old and wasnt really usefull in GoD already).

Shieara

Pretty glad I got the extra spell bubble instead.  Been loving that aa.  I'd rather save the 15 aa I would spend on the improved paragon and put it towards pet affinity.  I haven't got that yet and I think it would probably be more useful.   Ah well, 'fraid we bent over and took the shaft on spells/class aa for this expansion.

Strigori

if they push the nerf live, they better refund our 5AA on it.  Just lame as hell that the one solid boost we were really getting out of our unique AA for oow gets nerfed into worthlessness.   If this, and our almost total lack of real improvement in spells, is a result of monks, mages, shaman whoever bitching about things they dont understand....
Wildcaller Strigori
  70 Wildblood
  Officer of
  Fellowship of Dragons
  Ayonae Ro

Kherryn

You would prefer absolutely no upgrade?

The whining about this is hilarious...

Eatbugs

Quote from: KherrynYou would prefer absolutely no upgrade?

The whining about this is hilarious...

No, I'd prefer the upgrade originally planned.  The old one was worth the 5AA per level - while I'll probably find the new one worth it eventually, I can't see spending 5AA to upgrade Paragon by 2/5 of an FT point and (almost) regen 1 (assuming I pop it the instant it's available every time) any time soon.   The new version of this AA is a tad underwhelming.

Maybe after I spend another 200AA on offensive, defensive and casting upgrades.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal