Main Menu

Perfection of spirit...

Started by Tastian, September 14, 2004, 08:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanne

And you would prefer to be 70 and have the dps output and power you had at 65?  I suppose we should be happy they gave us anything at all.  It's not like any of the other classes got reasonable upgrades.  :roll:

I think its relative, go spend your 15 aa's so the wizard can cast an extra nuke every 30 mins.

Vidyne

just wont be buying this aa is all, not particularly ranting anymore.

Its not worth the 15aa, much like alot of other things... just warning beasts to stay far far away from it.

SM3  WAY > this

On the other hand if we still have the heal listed on Alla, ill be very happy with oow.

Dakat

You say Perfection greys out the hotkey of Paragon.  Does using Paragon grey out Perfection?

Has anyone grouped with another beastlord with paragon and one with perfection.  Have both cast their individual ones. Do the Icons / effects overwrite each other when casted?

Will someone who actually has this aa, post here as to the exact effects that Perfection gives.  Need the total number of hp per tic, mana per tic, and duration.

without any extended duration aa

paragon:

1200 hp total
480 mana total
duration 36 seconds
200 hp per tic for 6 tics
80 mana per tic for 6 tics

Oneiromancer

EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Kebrarn

While the upgrade isn't the greatest, I know I'll be getting it for the fact that I don't want my paragon not sticking if I happen to MGB PoS early.  Sure its alot of AA's, but I gotta do whatever I can to increase my raid usefulness.  Perhaps at some point they will upgrade it and make it a bit better.
Wildcaller Kebrarn  ~ 70th Wildblood
The Folk of Fennin Ro

Dakat

n x s ence

perfection:

1320 hp total
540 mana total
duration 36 seconds
220 hp per tic for 6 tics
90 mana per tic for 6 tics

difference:

120hp total