Previous topic - Next topic

waraura

Beastlord ~Waraura~
Cleric ~Warheal~
Enchanter ~Daynaria~
-The War Council-  
Saryrn

Shieara

And more that I have thought of and had others mentioned...just random ideas.  Some are better and more thought out then others.

Speed of the Feral:  This improves the run speed of your pet by a specific amount/rank.   All pet classes should get it.

Improved Sinister Strike: This was tossed around in an earlier expansion but it was decided against adding it I guess.  Not sure why. 

Summon Companion: Like the spell but instant or shorter cast.  Willing to share with other pet classes on this too.

Something that would let our warder crit it's procs.

Beastial Instincts: Lets you share the improved senses of your warder, increasing your resistance to blind type spells. (Logic being you would use your sense of smell, hearing more).  Actually I just thought the name was cool.

Improved Frenzy of Spirits.  Lets you break the haste cap for the duration and adds more attack or something.

Peteums

Would love to see SCF for pets that would be a nice AA

lmd

would like to see following aa(s)

1) reduction ong mgb as everyone know one of our biggest contributions to a raid is mgb pos

2) reduction on RoT timer

3) would love to see a group dps burst aa

4) upgrade to our current burst dps aa or reduction on their timers

5) accuracy aa that would effect both the beastlord and his/her pet

6) i am dreaming on this one but would love to see beastlords get a resist dbuffer with a reasonabul reuse timer ie.2min or under

7) (would love to b able to ride my pet like a drog. or horse so gtotta put this 1 in there) aa with multipul tiers each tier increasing the speed of the pet while riding maxed lvl being same speed as paly aa horse or same as max store bought drog/horse. maybe make it so as long as pet isnt atk  you stay on it if you send pet to atk something or dont have /pet hold on then when pet goes to atk something b it player ( on pvp server) or mob you would auto dismount
Predator Perico Thegreatequalizer of Tallon Zek<75beastlrod-1512aa>

Vashin

I like the idea of riding our warder. It would be hard for a troll though I'd imagine, being so close to the ground and all.

But make if like that spirit of cheetah or whatever its called where you get a better then sow speed but as soon as you attack or cast if wears off - kinda like invis.

/sees visions of He-man riding Battlecat enter his mind.

Dummkopf

I would just love to see some actually useable aa points which are not grossly overpriced.

Tastian

No kidding dumm.  Nothing againist some of the ideas I've seen mentioned or the people making them, but god dang some of you love spending AAs for almost no gain lol.  I just think it's funny seeing people asking to be able to spend AAs to make really costly ineffecient AAs slightly less inefficent, but more costly hehe. 

I talked with rash earlier this week and he was still working on the AAs.  He's gotten lots of suggestions and we'll just have to see what happens.  Part of what we get will depend on what others get and how the AAs fit into the expansion, but there is plenty of room for some decent beastlord AAs and I really hope we see them this expansion.

hakaaba

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Dummkopf

Well, the idea that pets share our aas isnt quite bad although not the total solution to everything. If pets however would copy our stats and aa skills during summon, well, that could help if they raise pets max hits/hit distribution as well. But that wont ever happen imo.

Thaeliun

I really like IMD's pet mount idea.  I also don't see any reason not to give it to us.  Seems as if it's more of a fun AA with a little utility added in.  It would enhance game play without adding in much in the way of balance issues.  I think perhaps a reuse timer should be implemented to deter people from abusing it, preferably one that refreshes whenever you zone so that it would be a useful tool for traveling through multiple zones.

If they put that in I might have to re-roll a troll.  I like the idea of a troll beastlord riding his gator like a surf board.  Throw on a lev spell and that could keep me busy for hours :)

Dakat

I'd like to get more then 64 minutes out of SA or SD for the younger folks.

Tiroon

One more thing: I would like to see an upgrade to Hobble. Mobs are getting more and more resistant and an upgrade to duration by 1 or 2 tics plus a resist modifier that gives the spell a chance to actually land would be one thing I'd buy very quickly.
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

Peteums

How about Group Buff Types AA, almost all caster classes have 1, I believe we also should have at least 1 group castable Offensive AA type

Feral Calling Level 1/2/3 ---- AA Cost 3/6/9 REQ LVL 60/65/70
Type Group Cast
Refresh: 5min
Increase Chance to Crit by 100%(all Effects) ( not to 100% but by 100%, so if you had a crits chance of 20% u now have a crit chance of 40% with this buff)
Duration 1 Tick per Level

Great AA in an emergency where either the MT, or the Cleric Dies, and Mob needs to die fast. Also it would finally give us some kind of offensive group buff, every other Hybrid has one except us.

Shieara

Bah you are just jealous of all my great ideas...I know it!

My tendancy is to just throw stuff out.  Even if it is not the greatest it might trigger an idea for someone else for an idea that is really super.  Well that has happened before to me at any rate.

I'll be very interested to see what aa they come up with.

hakaaba

knowing them that ability would have a reuse time of like an hour and a half not 5 minutes :p

Obviously any reasonable reuse time would add far far too much dps to the already overpowered class of bst. /sarcasm off. heh

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))