Main Menu

Copy and paste

Started by soss, January 01, 2004, 05:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soss

Anyone willing to copy and paste a lot of OUR (the BST community) posts and information from the sellout board to here?  As far as AA's, disciplins and such?
68 Ogre Feral Lord

GurBur

/bump

What's the official word from the Mods and Admin on us copying things over from old forum.  I'd be willing to do some cut and pasting, but not if the board leadership has some other plans.  Also I'm not too familiar with any copyright laws if there are any on this kind of situation seeing how most of the post where supplied by the Beastlord community.

Kivuli

Sonic Wolfbane chart up. And I got the roleplaying forum rolling with a repost.

DiosT

mac173

I just brought over some of the Fiction that was inthe OOC section. Put it in the Roleplay section. DiosT, if a lot of people start to do this, you may have a lot of double posting.  Any thoughts on how to organize, or just bring it on, and sort it out later?

DiosT

copy & paste away...

eventually the good stuff will be integrated into the site :-p I hope.. in which case old posts would be deleted, and maybe a new thread (for corrections to the web page) can be made

thats my hope at least.. I have little skill with PHP at the moment, but im working out how i'm going to get Guides into a MySQL database so i can pull guides, and add them fairly easily