Main Menu

Persistant Minion

Started by Warrl, October 15, 2005, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warrl

anyone having problems with losing their pet with Persistant Minion when they log?
Warrl Loreweaver
70 Feral Lord
CT Praxium

Bengali

I've only noticed it with monster missions/shrouds.  If you have a pet suspended before you go into a shroud, when you come back your suspended pet will be gone.  Aside from that, it seems to be working normally for me.  I have /bug reported this several times.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dummkopf

Funny that, i lost my suspended pet to shroud in beta every time, in live eq i got it back everytime which means i can actually park 2 pets for as long as i want by going into shroud form.

But sometimes i lose a suspended pet on logging out, but only if i suspend it right before i log, probably a thing about the server not having time to save that.

Bengali

That is weird.  I remember testing the shroud issue once DoD went live, and confirming that shrouding would poof my pet.  I suppose it's possible that I had forgotten to even suspend a pet before logging the day before the expansion went live *and* I didn't check that before shrouding, but I don't remember that.  Admittedly, I haven't gone into shroud form since the first day of the expansion.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Warrl

thanks Dummthat is probably it.
Warrl Loreweaver
70 Feral Lord
CT Praxium