Main Menu

Need suggestions quick replys appreciated alot

Started by Savigor, March 20, 2006, 11:55:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savigor

hello all, ive attained level 54 and am kinda stuck as to where to hunt. i am well equipped (please take a moment to view my magelo below before continuing)

ok so tonight will be my last night that i can enjoy the double xp. what im looking for are some suggestions of zones i can solo in for decent xp per hour of play doesnt have to be a large % per kill if im mowing through them with little down time. please keep in mind that hot zones are a nono they are way to crowded , so basically looking for suggestions of zones that i can pull singles that are empty/forgotten by most players :) ... also i would prefer if possible if the zones done have prized fableds in them which attracts a crowd of its own

thank you VERY much for any suggestions , a quiet night with me and my pet soloing and getting a level or 3 is what i really want. *bows to the wisdom of those who have walked the path before me*

i will be checking this site before logging in tonight so hopefully someone has time to post some suggestions (PS i did read through the level guides forum but dulak etc are very heavily camped on FV at almost any hour and i will be playing peak hours tonight)

Your Friend in battle and in Brew
Savigor D`Savage Primalist of the 54th circle

Fightclubx

best bet for soloing is probably plane of disease, or velks now that its a "hotzone", also the hole should still be hot even though its no longer a hotzone.

Taiglin

The Hole, Nurga, or Dulak might be good. Actually you might get more by burning lesson somewhere and then doing MMs or grouping. Am sure if you go to whichever one is the "easiest" there will be lots of people and you could get into a group quickly (HHK?). The MM xp under normal conditions is/was good for 54 as it is still a hell level. Same thing for 58 and 59 though my experience with that is limited to before some of the changes.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

sicshift

if im not mistaken, the double xp event is extended to wednesday i believe since they messed up the original start time

sunkash

Nurga, if you've never been there should be very good exp. at your level.

Also might want to check the PoR patch message to see where the new hot zones are, that added bonus, & 2X exp, should be really awesome exp.