Main Menu

PoR what found so far *Now 35% more on topic!!*

Started by Xennova, February 22, 2006, 04:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fightclubx

i'd wear it and use it, its a tad bit better then Fro vest cus of the MR3 and avoidance, I almost NEVER use dots just so I can save mana for nukes and dod 68 pet and i'd continue to use it after I got time BP too as long as I can use it from inventory.

I'm just glad it has some mods on it =P, and the clicky is a good start, hopefully the higher end stuff in the expansion will be twice as good =D

Jazzera

Ench got Rune of Rikkukin, Don 69 spell, best grp rune.....

Kelrish Ravenous

Would anyone post how difficult it is to get the Beastlord PoR Chestpiece? It certainly would be an upgrade for me and I am sure a number of other beastlords who frequent these boards.
The Hungry Kelrish Ravenous ~ 70 ~ Basilisk Wrangler ~ The Nameless

Nusa

Sorry, I should have mentioned that above....we had an exp group farming the fire mobs in the lava pillars. One of the spawns is a mini-named called Fireflash. It dropped the Spirit Mark of Battle 4 times out of 5 for us over a several hour period. That, plus an armor mold the lady will sell you in merchant mode, handed back to her in give mode, will get you the chestpiece.

I'd assume the spirit marks for other pieces drop off other mini-names in the zone.

Hinthi

Quote from: Nusa on February 23, 2006, 08:39:43 PM
Sorry, I should have mentioned that above....we had an exp group farming the fire mobs in the lava pillars. One of the spawns is a mini-named called Fireflash. It dropped the Spirit Mark of Battle 4 times out of 5 for us over a several hour period. That, plus an armor mold the lady will sell you in merchant mode, handed back to her in give mode, will get you the chestpiece.

I'd assume the spirit marks for other pieces drop off other mini-names in the zone.
What zone is that in?  How tough are the mobs?
Luclin
Cantus Fidelis
Vanquisher Jearom
Wildblood Hinthi
Prelate Claimon
Grand Arcanist Xerksen

Stumps_Bertox

arcstone, the mob is a joke, but since todays patche it hasnt been dropping nearly as much, at least on Bertox....out of 5 Fireflash, 1 mark (which i got for Gogbuk wee)
Khylan  70 Draenei Mage of Malygos
EQ Toons (retired)
Gogbuk Beastlord of Bristlebane
Gogsbot Druid healing machine

Sharrien

Yeah, the clicky for us was pretty poorly thought out.  Are any devs actually playing beastlords?
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Kanan

prolly not shar =/

Got the hat mark from Thorn in the middle of the tanglefoots (i hate those buggers with a passion btw.  root & way too many pathing see invis = annoying as hell.. esp when you gotta run thru middle of em to get the exploration point done =/).

Guess I should submit the hat I got.  Don't remember exact name, but Wildkin was in it (seems to be the theme).  135 hps, Plainsight effect... ie, total waste of a good 95 in a /rand 100 ;p

edit: I'm actually enjoying this one so far overall tho.... the zones are neat, the mobs look good, the lore's sorta interesting so far... and I'm enjoying the tasks too... rewards may suck relative to effort involved, but they could be worse ;p
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Tastian

Last I checked there was atleast one dev that did play a bst.  By "play" I do mean 70th, hundreds of AA, etc.  Not talking about someone with a 13th level alt just to placate people hehe. 

The main problem though becomes what do people want instead of FM?  A couple have already said they like it.  Some suggested a nuke.  Growl?  BE?  Let me know what people think works better and I'm willing to try and get it changed.  It's not enough to just dislike something though; you have to also be able to offer up something better hehe.  (please don't say anything would be better 8P)

Dummkopf

Well, either a nuke, slow or be would do it, nuke and slow the best options imo.

Tastian

Is an extra click of slow every 7 minutes that big a deal though?  I can see some cases where revenge gets resisted and you wanna follow right back up with it or something.  The refresh timer really keeps this from being common use though.  Seems to make it more of a "burst" type of add a bit of dmg kinda thing. 

Kanan

an extra nuke would be much more desirable at this time.  I know not every chanter will use their rikky rune clicky, but i bet almost every warr will be hitting it when it pops and the monks will definally find it useful.

Shm in guild is really wanting to farm the heck outa it for the HoT.

Only reason I'm aiming for it atm is in case it actually becomes useful.. that & I want all my clickies i can get ;p

Rarrum

Stick Ferocity on it then (don't care whether it's irinou or not... both are the same as far as I'm concerned)

~9 minutes after focus and all that... 7 min recast on bp... so at least in the (rare) solo situation it wouldn't need to stay memmed for resists.  In group/raid, it'd just be an extra melee it could be kept on.

Tastian

Given the refresh fero does seem like it'd be a decent fit.  Still waiting to hear from others though.  Once there seems to be some agreement I'll post about it.

Kanan

fero seems best fit really... the call for it isn't that major.. and since we've not really heard any rumors of fero changing to be more useful, it won't be "overpowering"