Main Menu

Combined post of all Epic 1.5 Info (will keep updated)

Started by LyonoThundercat, September 17, 2004, 06:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aspro

Sigrah

Took a glance around the roof top of BoT, nothing unusual there.  Was thinking "Eye of the Storm in the Sky" might be in referrance to Storm Watchers or something.
Sigrah The Beast
Level 70 Beastlord
Bertoxxulous Server
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=566996

warder5269

has anyone asked the new epic guy(name evades me -Muada I think) something like "how do i release the force" or something like that?
Tygereyee - Emarr

Mudy

Last night there was a beast lord doing a raid in PoSky to kill a mob named "Eye of Veeshan".  They didn't do the raid, but I was told it was for the BST epic 1.5.   I'm just curious though.  That mob was revampped and is lvl 70 and very hard from what i was told.  Not sure if that helps, but just wanted to give ya what I had heard.   :D

Sigrah

Anyone think to try or manage killing Zelnithak lately?  He certainly qualifies as a gigantic beast.
Sigrah The Beast
Level 70 Beastlord
Bertoxxulous Server

Sigrah

Quote from: MudyLast night there was a beast lord doing a raid in PoSky to kill a mob named "Eye of Veeshan".  They didn't do the raid, but I was told it was for the BST epic 1.5.   I'm just curious though.  That mob was revampped and is lvl 70 and very hard from what i was told.  Not sure if that helps, but just wanted to give ya what I had heard.   :D

God I hope that's not the case.  Would've thought SoE learned their lesson about putting epic mobs that deep in Sky from the poor magicians having to goto Isle 7 there.  I shudder at the thought of those 2 and 3 day raids again.

Anyways, I don't think it adds up that "Eye of Veeshan" would be our epic mob.  The name itself implies servitude, that being the drake serves Veeshan as an observer, spy, or even loyal follower.  What we're looking for is a creature who is wild, untamed, and likely too powerful for it's own good.
Sigrah The Beast
Level 70 Beastlord
Bertoxxulous Server

Aeshmal

Eye of Veeshan was not revamped. It's been red to 65 since people could GET to 65. I do not believe that it is our target.

Sharrien

I have not killed the drog yet.  What does the graphic for the swirling feral essence look like?  I was thinking that the pic might be a clue as to how to release the energy.  Break it in a forge with a hammer?  Combine with a crucible in a kiln?  Mix with acid in a barrel?  Use a gemcutter on it in a JC kit?
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Dreambringer

Couple of things here guys n gals... I've been doing epic mobs the last couple of days for my guild members and I am getting the idea that the Swirling Essence from the drogmar might be a key item to spawning the mob that we need. "reclaim by a beastlord" and "release" it and bring it back just says to me there is something that we are not seeing... i think maybe we are looking to hard for this "eye" part and need to be focusing on what we have.... we can bring the PoN essence to M and he says the famous "this isn't everything i asked for mr.beastlord" so... thinking the swirling is a trigger.... id say start looking for more Dark blue quest mobs and hailing them... because we are coming to realize the new system, hidden flags and mobs only respond to certain classes when hailed, thus the tormented scout in bloodfield. It could quiet possible be that we just need to turn in the swirling to a npc and he does a tag on it and it changes to something else and that is the turn in for M. We were doing so well, then people just started focusing on a sentence.... lets get creative, i mean these items aren't hard to come by so lets start looking for more NPC's and hailing them... try Dulak's Harbor, there is a ogre on a boat that is new... check the "stormrider" boat... the "eye" could just be a look out on the "storm"rider... get creative people and lets get over this speed bump. /salute

Scaledfang

the essence has the same graphic as "heady kiola" ...ie brewing... I tried serveral different combos in the brewing barrel but didnt get anything out of it..

Siodan

Quote from: DreambringerCouple of things here guys n gals... I've been doing epic mobs the last couple of days for my guild members and I am getting the idea that the Swirling Essence from the drogmar might be a key item to spawning the mob that we need. "reclaim by a beastlord" and "release" it and bring it back just says to me there is something that we are not seeing... i think maybe we are looking to hard for this "eye" part and need to be focusing on what we have.... we can bring the PoN essence to M and he says the famous "this isn't everything i asked for mr.beastlord" so... thinking the swirling is a trigger.... id say start looking for more Dark blue quest mobs and hailing them... because we are coming to realize the new system, hidden flags and mobs only respond to certain classes when hailed, thus the tormented scout in bloodfield. It could quiet possible be that we just need to turn in the swirling to a npc and he does a tag on it and it changes to something else and that is the turn in for M. We were doing so well, then people just started focusing on a sentence.... lets get creative, i mean these items aren't hard to come by so lets start looking for more NPC's and hailing them... try Dulak's Harbor, there is a ogre on a boat that is new... check the "stormrider" boat... the "eye" could just be a look out on the "storm"rider... get creative people and lets get over this speed bump. /salute

reread my post with all the clues. this is exactly what i have been trying to say, not only have people been focusing on this stupid "eye" , which is the refrence for the PLACE NOT the mob, as well as ignoreing the "beast" which meant it IS and animal of some or any sort.. and an eye ball is NOT an animal, but all this "its not the right item', or "it's this creature" is starting to get confuseing.  How in the world did we find "a shrubbery" in all of Norrath and beyond, when we can't find something that we were actualy givwen clues as to it's wearabouts?
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Sigrah

Not sure it'll help any, but when Delirious Drogmor dies, his death message goes "Delirious Drogmor's corpse drops to the groung with a thud, a peaceful look washing over its muzzle."  Seems he a mount at some point if he has a muzzle on.  Now, going back to Muada and see if I can find anything I couldn't before.
Sigrah The Beast
Level 70 Beastlord
Bertoxxulous Server

Corss

There is a level 75 beholder mob in the garden of Plane of Mischief called "All-Seeing Eye" that is brand new.

Someone go kill it. =P

Then again, it might just be an enchanter epic mob.  *shrug*

Corss 66.115 Beastlord::Aeria 65.52 Druid
Seventh Hammer

Aspro

Nusa

Quote from: Sigrah...over its muzzle."  Seems he a mount at some point if he has a muzzle on.  ...

Check a dictionary. The first definition is going to define a muzzle as an animal's snout, which is what fits in this context.  The secondary defition of anti-biting restraint type of muzzle isn't exactly standard riding gear anyway.