Main Menu

Interesting Name Bug

Started by Kanan, November 17, 2005, 10:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanan

I dont' really know when it happened last night, but I had an interesting bug.  My warder wasn't "Kezarvexius's warder" but was another bsts warder.  This name showed up on pet window, hanging over its head & on the responses as well.

Any idea what might've caused it? And it wasn't just for myself... it was showing that way for the other bst as well.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Nusa

I've seen that happen to me about 4 or 5 times over the years. In one instance, I confirmed that the named owner of the pet was unable to summon his own pet. Never been able to find a way to reproduce it.

cassaya

I have seen it happen once or twice, tho seems to be rare and only place I have ever seen it is in instanced zones. Last time was on an Uqua backflagging trip I think. I wrote it off as a client issue my pet window and targeting my pet showed the name of the only other Bst in the raid's warder. But no one else saw it and we both had warders. Lately I have pretty much been the only Bst left in our guild on raids though.
Cassaya Catnip
70th Vah Shir Wildblood
Sheep ~ Luclin

Kanan

heh.. i actually took an SS of it.  I noticed it on the Hatred trial, but no clue when it actually kicked in.  So it was an instanced event.

Was just weird.  Punk'd parsed his pet from that night.  Needless to say, his figures were a lil skewed ;p
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Mrcoolies

HI
I had this happen to me ages ago, I was in a grp with another bst and I left grp went to a few different zones then noticed my warders name was the same has the bst I was grped with earlier.

Rarrum

Happened to me once also ages ago, think it was in time.

Jikaabx

Never had this bug happen to me before, but I had a bug where I logged into another guilds chat before. lol That was kind of weird.