Main Menu

Walrus

Started by Volsykat, October 01, 2004, 04:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Volsykat

I've camped the WW zoneline clearing the 6 servants from there (all but the 2 by the CS zone) for 10 hours now, clearing about 300 servants without a single Ailing Walrus...am I just *that* unlucky, or has anyone else had a streak like this?  I haven't heard of anyone going this long without an Ailing pop.
Volsykat Litterbox
66th Feral Lord of Solusek Ro
Sun Clan of Warriors

VoS Jamond

QuoteI've camped the WW zone clearing the 6 servants from there

Seeing as tho the MoB u need is in SG, that might be ur problem.
~Jamond~

Level 70 Barbarian Beastlord

*Veil of Shadows*

*Luclin Server*

Volsykat

I'm in SG, at the WW ZL
Volsykat Litterbox
Sun Clan of Warriors

Fionnah

Fionnah Shrekswife
66th Level Beastlady and her Valiant Steed, Donkey.
Final Destiny
Ayonae Ro

Ttony

Quote from: VolsykatI've camped the WW zoneline clearing the 6 servants from there (all but the 2 by the CS zone) for 10 hours now, clearing about 300 servants without a single Ailing Walrus...am I just *that* unlucky, or has anyone else had a streak like this?  I haven't heard of anyone going this long without an Ailing pop.

Took me 6 or 7 hours killing all 7 of the walrus spawns plus evey other mob near the WW zoneline.
Ttony Ttiger
70 Vah Shir Beastlord
Raeign Foraeist
65 Froglok Cleric
Pyin Tupanger
57 Half Elf druid

Vorhees

Yeah, you're just unlucky.  The person before me said he was camping SG off and on for like 12+hrs I think.  I went in and got him to pop on the second clearing.  He happed to pop out from the tunnels to the IZ, and in the big open area leading from the tunnel to WW (I believe there is only 1 walrus model out there, ahead and to the left).

TheOriginalGronker

At the WW zoneline, ailing walrus popped after my first clearing of the general area (I actually had time to slaugher everything that I could pull without touching water and go make a hot chocloate for the next round with a 65 druid, 46 druid, and 62 cleric keeping me company (holy DPS batman).

Koullyn

I have a couple of clearings here already, just a rare spawn bud.  Other Bst in the guild actually went back and forth between the zone and WW, I am not that ambitious though since I am doing this while working. Just afk between clearings.

To the other guy.....Ebay much?
-- Retired Level 70 Beastlord --
http://www.wowgamers.com
http://www.wwm.net

Volsykat

Just a note, I edited the first post, that was right before I fell asleep after 4 more hours or so of clearing SG again, so when I typed, I forgot the "line" so it read "WW zone"...I edited for clarity after I responded.

Yeah, feel's like it really is me...when I came for the first 6hr grind, nobody was here, but when I came for the second 4 hour clearing, I got here as another bst was camping it and he left with the drop.../sigh
Volsykat Litterbox
Sun Clan of Warriors

Rhutubok

Yeah, just unlucky with it.  I went in SG for VP quest part and was tripping over Ailing Walruses- had 2 up within sight of each other at one point!

Now, if I could just get that fool wolf to drop me an essence :)

Rhutubok
Brell Serilis
Rhutubok Dreadpaw
65 Beasty of Brell

KammanVaz

Took me over 12 hours in two stretches  :?

BriguyFV

I have been here for a long time soloing because no one else will help me. I still haven't seen one for me, but when I got here to help a bst friend she got in it in like 15 minutes of me being there.
Briguy Theomega, 70 seasons/425+ AAs Beastlord

Member of the Chivalrous Valor
Member of the Planar Campaign
FV Server

Corss

I got it while headed to get Mistress of the Darkwater  for a guild wizard.  But it came with 3 deaths... god I hate that zone.

Corss 66.115 Beastlord::Aeria 65.52 Druid
Seventh Hammer

Stromgaard

I spent 15 hours in SG before I saw an Ailing Walrus... Then another Beastlord came by to take my place - he got his drop in 65 mins! Go figure ...  :?

Juksh

I am at 30 hours and counting, 4 hours at a time for over a week. I even went bak and redid all the NPC hails and text. I really hate camps like this.

Juksh.
Juksh Tenshi
LVL 80 Arch Animist

Gummey Bare
LVL 80 Druid