Main Menu

Walrus

Started by Volsykat, October 01, 2004, 04:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meeshna

2nd day after expansion came out I succor'd right into this mob and took him down.  Not a nice mob for a druid to Succor in to so I'm glad I was with her at the time and that we had my hubbies 65 War with us.  He was fairly easy except that the stupid wanderer at the WW zone line added and then all the other mobs right there decided to join in.  Had to zone out due to low health but he was still there after we healed up and zoned back over to finish him off.  Course, this guy likes to run at low health so instead of chasing him thru the zone I let my pet do it while we off'd two other named that joined the fight for the fun of it.  I later invis'd up and went and found his corpse and looted my piece.

Once again Sony has done a STELLAR job at making the risk for Druids and Wizards just down right NASTY at times.  First they invent PoP and ruin the druids main way to make plat to pay for all those, now rarely used, port spells, but then they add nasty named mobs that like to put themselves at the succor point in places.
Questing Vah Shir

Shrouded

Quote from: Meeshna2nd day after expansion came out I succor'd right into this mob and took him down.  Not a nice mob for a druid to Succor in to so I'm glad I was with her at the time and that we had my hubbies 65 War with us.  He was fairly easy except that the stupid wanderer at the WW zone line added and then all the other mobs right there decided to join in.  Had to zone out due to low health but he was still there after we healed up and zoned back over to finish him off.  Course, this guy likes to run at low health so instead of chasing him thru the zone I let my pet do it while we off'd two other named that joined the fight for the fun of it.  I later invis'd up and went and found his corpse and looted my piece.

Once again Sony has done a STELLAR job at making the risk for Druids and Wizards just down right NASTY at times.  First they invent PoP and ruin the druids main way to make plat to pay for all those, now rarely used, port spells, but then they add nasty named mobs that like to put themselves at the succor point in places.

It can spawn where any walrus spawns.  It was simply a coincidence that it had spawned at the one by the zone and your druid got aggro.  Want to whine about this one?  Go to the druid boards, there's enough whining about our epic going on to introduce other class issues into our epic threads.
Level 70 Iksar Beastlord
Epic 1.5 Pre-Whiner