Main Menu

Question about other loot after final fight

Started by Ukator Iceblood, October 02, 2004, 01:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ukator Iceblood

I've read that in the final fights for 1.5, a chest can spawn after the death of the named. Anyone get anything after our fight?

I actually like this idea from SoE. Loot for friends is always nice.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Aspro

Got a shield from chest 50 Ac  135 HP 135 Mana and other nice stats...

Urim

Never had a chest spawn after any epic fights for anyone in my guild even though there is always talk that they should.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Volsykat

From what I heard it's bugged, it should always spawn but instead is only popping rarely.
Volsykat Litterbox
66th Feral Lord of Solusek Ro
Sun Clan of Warriors

Panthermask

Received this from the Girplan fight in DS:

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=71012

This was in the chest from the Animist fight:

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=71169

For some reason I was on a caster necklace spree.
"They call me the King of Sticks.  Perhaps you've heard of me."

Stuff Dead Things Didn't Need Anymore...

CillianFV

Completed my epic on Firiona Vie on Friday.  Here is what dropped from the last two fights:

Girplan Spiritleecher:  Aged Hoop of Battle
Discordling Dark Animist:  Earring of Coalesced Mana
Wildcaller Cillian Stonefang
Feral Lord of 65 Seasons

Catgal

Sickly Glowing Earring from final fight. Got this from helping a guildie. =)

Muramite Leather Band of Conflict from DS fight. Got this from my fight. Guildies don't need.  :P [/url]

Ekss

My guild has done about 10 of these epics fights so far, and we haven't had a single chest spawn.

Is there anything you have to do to get them to spawn, or is it just entirely random and we're being really unlucky?
Ekss Vyxl
71 Beastlord, Povar

garios

Maybe for the people that are not getting chests when did the beast loot the drop? while everything was dead? or when the pets were still standing?  And did anyone else check the body before the beast looted?  The people always getting a chest what was still alive when you looted and got the chest....Just seeing if its bugged or if there are some hidden flags laying around causing it to not spawn for some.
PredatorCaterclaw Spirittalker - 67 Beastlord - Firiona Vie
Ancient Caterbite Spirittalker - 67 Shaman -Firiona Vie

Aliveer

I looted the Girplan, no chest for me on that fight...
Aliveer Tishar
69 Preditor

Brell Serilis Server
I, on the other hand, am a fully-rounded human being, with a degree from the University of Life, a diploma from the School of Hard Knocks, and three gold stars from the Kindergarten of Getting the Shit Kicked Out of Me.

Aeshmal

A chest can spawn from a given epic fight once per 24 real hours. This is supposedly to prevent farming them (i.e. Girplan) for easy continuous drops.

Bheran

Bheran Feralblood & Dernit
Wildcaller and the best damn dog on Inny
Innoruuk server

Shrouded

I didnt get one on my last fight and neither did another beast in my guild.  We both did our fights pre-wednesday's patch, but I have heard rumors that chests are now correctly spawning on epic mobs.  Can anyone confirm or counter this rumor?
Level 70 Iksar Beastlord
Epic 1.5 Pre-Whiner

Nusa

Post-patch, I've seen chests spawn on warrior and shaman epic fights, and NOT spawn on a bard fight. Pre-patch, I never saw any on 8 or 9 various epic fights, including mine.