Some data...

Started by Tastian, October 08, 2004, 12:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastian

Ailing walrus:
HP -  ~40k
Max hit - 656
Slowable - Fully

Notes -  Easily soloable for some.  Duo'able by just about anyone.  Can spawn at CS zoneline or WW zoneline.  Had better luck at WW just because their are more spawns.

Gryme:
HP - ~100k
Max hit - 695
Slowable - Mostly

Notes -  Gryme also has an AE that can be cured with abolish disease.  Can be duo'd with healer + bst.  

FRB from ME:
HP - ~35-40k
Max hit - 656
Slowable - fully

Notes -  Hella rare spawn/drop lol.  Fixed soon hopefully, but really annoying.  Soloable by some, but duo'able with bst + anything.  

DD in Gulf:
HP - ~40k
Max hit - 603
Slowable - fully

Notes -  Didn't summon, lots of open space, easy to kite.  

Rambling sphinx:
HP - ~70k
Max hit - 656
Slowable - Mostly

Notes -  Mob also tried using a couple stuns, but never landed.  Can be solo'd by some, but easily duo'd with a healer or another beastlord or whatever.

Raving sphinx:
HP - ~70k
Max hit  - 656
Slowable - Fully

Notes -  Pretty much same as before except fully slowable.  I've helped a few beastlords on this and you could hail first, run to second, kill, loot, go back to first, kill get item.  Then next beastlord could go through the text and by time you ran back over to second sphinx it was back up.  

Girplan in DS:
HP - ~30k
Max hit - 843 (happend once so not certain lol)
Slowable -  Fully

Notes -  Best place I've found to set up was at about 372.20, 224.76.  This is NW of the spawn.  The adds have low aggro range.  Can easily pull single and keep just inside of tether range.  Adjust push/pet as needed.  Once mob goes to run just burn down (<3 roar).  Mob didn't do much dps and honestly a beastlord could probably solo this, but easier to just bring atleast one more person.  If mob runs into adds just finshing burning then loot and retether.  

DDA (final fight):
HP - ~200k
Max hit - 980
Slowable -  Waiting on logs.  I've got conflicting reports atm, so I am trying to verify with a shaman.  

Notes -  A pretty fun fight imo.  Most of the adds hit for 656 max. Adds were mostly slowable.  Set up by camping the trigger under the bridge and waiting for it to DEspawn.  That gave 2 hours to gather forces and meant there was no risk of having mob despawn well forming up.  

Force set up at zone.  Had no aggro under the bridge so just sat there waiting.  Once raid was ready move them into hall and have them clear 3 dragorns in room.  Did turn in and ran over.  Have rogue get pre-targets for OTs (anyone can OT these ranger, bst, druid, whatever ya got lol).  Rush in, slow them fast.  Once slowed have dps focus on DDA well OTs do their thing.  At about 40% had SKs and other OTs turn and burn it down.  Kill off adds, loot piece, hope for a chest for others that helped you.  What you need will depend on your gear, but if people are paying attention can be done 18 or so EP types.  There is an AE that hits for 1k and dots some, but fight is overwith in a couple of minutes if you have the dps with you so wasn't really an issue.  MGB paragon + CR was more than enough.

Taislir

One other point that can help in solo'ing or greatly help in DS fight is that although they are unsnarable they can be hobbled. Have confirmed this on ME,gunthak and DS fight personally.
Taislir Brakmaw
Feral Lord of The Rathe.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=673399

Vidyne

Walrus rarely if ever quads, usually doubles

Frantic likes to triple ~  might of been a quad.

Gryme LOVES to quad.

Sphinxes I dont remember

Drogmor Tripled I think.(you left out Drog btw.)

Girplan hit hard, but didnt seem to ever quad that I remember.  

DDA hits for 990 now, I tanked him, 982 I think was confirmed, but i'll check.  He may have hit for 800 before, but this fight has been upgraded a decent bit..... and some of you still dont believe it.  Though its still nothing for alot of the time people on here who soloed this whole epic and stuff....   800 fully slowable is different from 980 with lots of quads and partially slowable to me.  I was barely tanking it at 6600 hp with full def aa.  There were no Cheals, it was all fast heals.  The key to DDA is control and a little bit of sync...  if you arent 10k + GoD geared even on your chanters.  You must not let all 6 gang someone, you must get it divided on all tanks... (Im writing this for the ornate geared, and I know some time peeps will say... our chanter tanked 5 of them alone.... ).

You seperate the adds and get each one tanked, and not let them roam free or gang... and you win as long as your dps and healing can last longer than their life.

Everything now mitigates slow in this fight, and a good bit if I remember, maybe even partial, not mostly.  The warders are each about walrus strength id say.... (besides mitigating slow)  and the DDA is about as hard as Gryme, just with more dps.

Tastian

I forgot data on drog fight and I'm logging dps numbers now.  There will of course be some variance, but that's to be expected.  Also the numbers from the final fight were from yesturday.  I wanted to re-parse since the changes to slow mitigation, but those were the only max hits I saw.  No warrior, no defensive.  *shrugs*  I don't doubt ya, but just throwing out the data I actually do have logged.

Kayzarian

The spot I found to work when I did the girplan was to set up just south about midway up the hill. There there closest is further than the midpoint of nameds tether point to you.

Also found that slowing / cripping the named then forcing it to tether right before pull made it a lot easier. Q with infrequent hit's of Tnarg's mending kept me up with EP gear.

Wenian

ME definitly quads, had it happened a few times to me

I did last fight with 14 all being EP appart from 3 and it was still over kill (no chest spawned). I overaggroed at start and it hit me for 980. None are fully slowable, I think named was mostly. And the fight wasnt changed, I got that data doing fight 2 days after banana (1st one) got epic.

I dunno how people do draniks fight but I tried around 15 times always seemed named had exactly same tether range as others, I won fight using monk to pull all adds to other side and FD INSIDE tether range, if its inside, they dont go back to spawn spot. Then just harmo the 1 or 2 others and kill named.
Krakerz Ikmercy - Beastlord
Korriann Havmercy - Druid
< Magus Amicitia - Antonius Bayle >

Gimrol

Quote from: TastianAiling walrus:
HP -  ~40k
Max hit - 656
Slowable - Fully

Notes -  Easily soloable for some.  Duo'able by just about anyone.  Can spawn at CS zoneline or WW zoneline.  Had better luck at WW just because their are more spawns.

This was a pretty trivial fight at about 4500 hp's unbuffed + Po9.  But, there is one other thing I've not yet seen mentioned.  If anybody is fighting Mistress of the Darkwater for the wizard epic, the spawns near the WW zoneline are in AE range of the Mistress.  Her ae overwrites slow and does a minor dot.  Just something to consider/remember if you are down there and there are other people in the zone.

Fionnah

Annoying part for me was Rathe Mtns... the first sphinx would be hitting me for 150-250/hit a bunch, then burst out with 3 triples of 450-650 hits in a row and I'd be like "WTF?" and ended up dying a couple of times feeling stupid.

Third time I just kept one of those heal over times on me and I'd have plenty of time to heal after I got down to 50%.  Hate 2-boxing with 1 computer.
Fionnah Shrekswife
66th Level Beastlady and her Valiant Steed, Donkey.
Final Destiny
Ayonae Ro

steeth

Something I found interesting about at least the sphinx's.  I was duoing with my cleric on them and went LD with both.  Logged in the BL and got killed.  Luckily, I ran away from where I had the cleric.  Ran back and the sphinx does not regen and stayed at my corpse, so drug it out invis, logged on the cleric and finished.  This all took a while also (at least 20 min) and did not despawn.

Vahaus Warder

QuoteHad no aggro under the bridge so just sat there waiting.

Something that had same model as Murkglidder, called Soulsipper killed the hell out of me under the bridge beside the scout spawn. I camped just inside the structure there, nothing agroed me there for 2 hours while I was waiting on spawn.

Tastian

Hrmmm, I didn't even see a murk graphic mob around hehe.  Some dragorns a couple kyv.  I spent over 3 hours there because I was doing the despawn, wait for respawn, ok lets kill thing.  I just sat there uninvised and chatting to see if anything would aggro.  I wasn't right next to where scout spawns, but back up the hill a bit more under the bridge.  I'll have to go back and try look around hehe.

Dummkopf

Soulsipper is a named for the shaman 2.0 epic i believe, we killed him a bit ago with a raid he was no problem there. Solo he would kill you very fast indeed.

Vahaus Warder

He paths from the cave, to over the bridge the scout is under. He'll hurt you if your not careful, see's invis also.