Main Menu

Got owned on Dark Anmist, and cannot get new cloak ? (help)

Started by xlausen, October 26, 2004, 07:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xlausen

I go to mauda and hails, but she totally ignores me ?

any clues about this being bugged

xlausen

Giledorm

Petition?  Email a GM?

Were you invis for some reason?  Levitating (who knows)?  Standing 2 pixels left of center while on your left leg holding out your right arm with your left hand over your right eye?  

Hey, who knows what they'll come up with in the next patch...
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=395485&resize=true target=_blank>http://www.thirds.org/moose/newsig.jpg border=0>

Dumpty

Quote from: xlausenI go to mauda and hails, but she totally ignores me ?

any clues about this being bugged

xlausen
Try saying "stopped"  she doesnt respond to hails intelligently at other points either.
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev

Beerig-FV

Hmmm, I lost my cloak by failing the revamped fight and just got a new one by saying the 'Rasharra sent me' sentence again while standing in front of Muada and having him targetted...

Maylian

Yes I had the same problem when I failed on my first attempt, just say "Stopped" and you'll get a new cloak.

I was having kittens thinking I'd have to do epic again before that. No mean feat for an Iksar, but I did eat all the furry little buggers afterwards!  :shock:  :twisted:

Panthur

A friend of mine recently failed the warrior epic final mob, they would have tried again but had to go raid that evening. Howevr, the warrior, having turned in his items for the spawn, did not have to do anything over. Reason being, every step of the epics 1.5 have hidden flags, which is why you cant skip certain progression parts. Nothing like being mass fd, mass ae and mass flung across room for the warrior mob hehe. I ended up tanking a few rounds with defensive when the tank rotation got messed up with the mem wipe. Wheee..think i lived..oh no i did die, lol. But it was fun.