Main Menu

Epic 1.5 Stacking Fixed on Test

Started by Tarsq, December 11, 2004, 02:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarsq

Epic 1.5 proc finally stacks on test, also it is in the process of being updated. I'd ignore the current lucy update for it.

New Description:

"Fills your warder with the blessing of the savage wildcaller, increasing its hit points, doubling its attack rate, evasion rate, and providing it with the power to make an envenomed strike and potentially stunning any creature that attacks it."
Tarsq of Test

Choppin

too funny

1:  Increase Double Attack by 5%

and thats supposed to be  "doubling its attack rate" ? maybe they mean the proc attack rate
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Tastian

The effect itself is wrong atm and likely going to get tweaked real soon.  Currently the click is making the warder proc the warrior epic recourse instead of their usual poison DD.  Also the effect used to give the +5% double attack, so the values for the attack rate and defensive proc seem to be missing atm.

It's crazy how fun it is just clicking the 1.5 and having both procs fire.  I'm curious to see the "doubling attack rate" part and will report more when possible.  Also curious to see how well the defensive proc works.  Definitely a step in the right direction though and I really hope they get the multiple procs to live server even if they don't get the new effect ironed out by then.

Oh yeah here's link to a couple rounds of 1.5 clicky showing proc rates.  Too small a sample, but nothing jumped out as being way off.  

http://www.beastlords.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=52449#52449