Main Menu

1.5 Epic Final Fight Post Patch December 2004

Started by doublerazer, December 28, 2004, 02:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doublerazer

Ok we did this fight the other night and here is what I learned

1. The ae rampage range has been lower and he does not do it as much the range is max melee range and in.

2. The ae mana drain range has been lower and the clerics/healers can avoid it the range seemed to be max melee range and in also

3. Highstun from the bards worked on the bear pet but not the wolf

4. Max hit from the pets seem to be 600 and under and there hit points have been reduced

5. Max hit on the discord seem to be 1000 and under and his hit points have been reduced

Conclusion: we did the event with 21 was going to try so split and high stun the warder back one at a time and kill them would have worked but a few people noticed they was not hitting hard the monk pullers so the decision was made to just bring them back into the room and off tank them. We off tanked the warders and disced and burned down the dark animalist then kill the pets. I think the event can be done 18 now with the following set up

Group1
Tank 12k+(will use furious first then defensive)
CLeric(will focus heals on tank will have rgc memorized incase ae hits)
Shaman(will slow mobs have rgc memoried for ae and help heal on tank)
3 Dps(Will kill the main mob and disc right off/burn)

Group2
Tank 10K+(tank a warder)
Tank 10K+(tank a warder)
Tank 10K+(tank a warder)
Cleric(use group heals/ch)
2 Dps(will kill the main mob and disc right off/burn)

Group3
Tank 10K+(tank a warder)
Tank 10K+(tank a warder)
The Beastlord or if he is one of the 10k+ tanks another slower type
Cleric(use group heals/ch)
2 Dps(will kill the main mob and disc right off/burn)

After the dark animalist is dead assist the main tank and kill the warders.
At the start of the event use a aoe cr and use aoe perfection as needed in the event. Tanks you must get agro on them pets decently fast. Stuns/slows/taunts/throw a bottle at it I dont care just get agro.
Going to Try the event again tonight if we got time so we can finish another epic 1.5

Hope this helps Thanks to guild Circle of Legends for the help on this mob and learning about it post december patch.

Ratath

Bah you beat me to it!

Thanks for being there to help Double....now we gotta do yours  :mrgreen:

Nusa

Sounds like the current fight isn't all that different from the original implementation (pre-nerf).

Strigori

we ran this one tonight for one of our bsts.  Very similar to the original version.  Max hit of the animist was about 1500, ae ramp got me for max of  1100 i think(missed half the fight dragging a corpse)  pets hit 750-800 max.  ae was same as what it was back in the first version.   

We ran a 6 tank method in the room where they spawn, fairly easy win.   raid was 40-45 people(unsure of exact numbers in the fight as we were having some ld issues with some, and acouple others  ended up dead from souldrainer and were getting drags) But as it was i would say overkill for us.
Wildcaller Strigori
  70 Wildblood
  Officer of
  Fellowship of Dragons
  Ayonae Ro

Vidyne

DONE on Morell

Aoe Rampage (quite often) every 3 rounds maybe

1100 DDA max hit

650 or so on pets

both slowable, dda hard to land
he has a good bit of HP, 10x what the pets have id say.

His aoe IS NOT melee range, its well over 200 id say.  Cleric ran to zone the first time, when cleric camp was called, and from the circular room at zone in, his aoe still hit us at historian.

this encounter is same as it was originally, except for dda having 1100 instead of 990, and also he rampages ALOT, and he aoe rampages.

Had 29 in raid

Pulled and got gator and scaled wolf and DDA, killed wolf and gator, wiped at 40%

He no longer regens slowly, he was 100% quite quickly after wipe, whereas before weve been ready to engage and he was only 59% from 30% wipe.
Regathered, killed him alone.

Wolf, Tiger, Bear never came, ill have to talk to bard and ranger team, to see what they did.

glaurung

Attempted this fight last night with a pre-elemental outfit, bit of a rag-tag raid but had to make the attempt. Can confirm that the warders rampage, got several messages from the alligator and others reported it. We tried the 6 tank approach in the eastern room but low-hp aggro meant it went bad  :-D

New attempt coming up soon I think, grats to those of you who got your epics after the patch!
If it doesn't have scales, it isn't a proper beastlord!

Glaurung Uruloki, Iksar Feral Lord of the 68th
Proud member of Wyrd Angles, Antonius Bayle.

Magelo 477663