Main Menu

just dinged and need some help

Started by Holap, July 17, 2004, 02:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holap

I would first like to say thank you to everyone on this forum.  This forum has been my guide since the begining, but now I require some help.

First off, I just dinged 46 today, and was wondering what you guys thought on any possible gear upgrades, espically wrist.  I am sitting at around 100 k at the moment (friend quit plus a dropping of ornate silk leggings helped towards my little pet peev).

Second, since about 90 percent of the time I will be 2 boxing a 52 cleric and having the BeastLord tank, do you guys recomend h2h or 1hb or 2hb?  I heard 2hb cuts down on riposte which is a good thing when i start to fight in the planes, but not 100 percent postivite on that.  I was trying to use Coprolith's dps calculator, eventhough I can only see but not touch (no excel yet) it is still a neat toy to see most aviable weapons and thier dps.  Can anyone please shed some insight on beastlord tanking and the best possible weapon configuration while tanking.

Thanks for any helpful information.
P.S. Probably a lot of gammer and spelling errors in this post, English was always my worst subject.