Main Menu

55 bst looking for soloable gear

Started by Ghorz, August 15, 2004, 09:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghorz

I recently came back from City of Heroes. I have a well equipped 56 bst on AB, but I decided to play my troll on Stromm.

If possible, don't laugh too loud, when you check my equipment. :wink:

CLICKY ME!

Thanks to some fabled items my stats are quite ok, I guess.

I am seriously missing a haste item. So I am camping the Golden Tooth in Dulak Harbour a lot, no luck so far. So much for that.

I know, gloves need to replaced, I am still wearing the ones I camped at lvl 30. :shock:

As for the other gear, more AC would be great. Sitting on around 700 AC at lvl 55 is not "teh win".

Why I don't buy equipment in the bazaar? A lot of my money was spent on the ingredients for the Earring of Solstice. I have 4k left, but I hate buying items in the bazaar, because Stromm is extremly expensive. I am kidding you not. AB and FV are much cheaper. Here you have to pay 5k for a FBSS, 8k for Silver Chitin Handwraps and I don't even want to get started on the prices for H2H weapons.

Doing adventures and collecting points for equipment would be a good plan, but I was not able to to get in many adventure groups so far. For some funny reason LDoN seems to be not very popular on Stromm.

So I am looking for some decent gear, that I can preferably solo.
Not that I am an antisocial jerk, who does not like to group. I just don't want to drag a group to some remote location just to camp for hours to get me an item. 8)

Any advice would be welcome. Thanks in advance.

[edited]
I forgot to mention, that I don't have the GoD expansion yet.
Ghorz | Viking Alliance | troll beastlord | Stromm