Previous topic - Next topic

Grymlok

Another Xegony kill and...

2 Vests.

Like all our int casters aren't in the red already :evil:  

AAARGH!

The Berserker: Foecussed

Tytallia

I hope I have far better luck then you Grymlok hehe. Once my guild gets everyone (or most of us) Xegony flagged they are not going to farm her. Seriously though I wish you good luck for an EPW. It's damn nice item.

Coldice

Heh back when I first did xeg, got 5 fists on first 3 kills... Course my wizard was my main back then so I didn't get a set :)
People were so pissed... we stopped doing it cause we never got the drops the rest of the guild wanted.

Grymlok

We are burnt out on int-caster gear.  It truly is a sick running joke with us.  And the ele gods hate beastlords, I've decided.  We've gotten no EPW/fennin tunic, but we've gotten multiple Ifirs and Xeg's ring.

Though with as smooth as Xeg went this last time, I'm praying that means we are going to start farming her.

Ttony

Well you could be like my guild. We are through raiding the Elementals planes. Time and GoD only now. All but one monk in the guild has EPW and only one Beastlord has one. Heh go figure.

Count on the Shanais is 5 Monks - 0 Beastlords.
Ttony Ttiger
70 Vah Shir Beastlord
Raeign Foraeist
65 Froglok Cleric
Pyin Tupanger
57 Half Elf druid

Grymlok

Owch.  You run dkp or an award system?

The thing thats killing me about the EPW is that I'm set to be the first one to get it... if it ever drops.

Though we did finally get a fro tunic to drop on our 4th shot at him, so maybe our 4th Xeg kill will be "the one".

Ttony

We run an award system that uses a point basis. Not really DKP as the officers can over ride the points if they feel the player is due the drop. I have no compliants really as I tend to have high play times so usually eventually get a drop. But a few officers had openly said that certain weapons will be given Monk preference if the players are close and with other gear we have to cover (like spell focus items, FT and Pet considerations) we tend to lag behind in the competiton with Monks for these weapons. After all they only need atk and regen to cover and those can usually be found together on the same item.
Ttony Ttiger
70 Vah Shir Beastlord
Raeign Foraeist
65 Froglok Cleric
Pyin Tupanger
57 Half Elf druid

Grymlok

Strike 4...  Vest, Wand & Plate Legs  :evil:

And we've dropped all the ele gods now.  I wonder if I'll wind up with a Shinai before we get an EPW  :evil:

Xanin

Monks to yield all h2h to BST and use 2HB imo...5 Shanais, all to monks? Ouch...

Xanin

Strike 5 on Grym... sorry man...

As if good h2h weapons aren't few enough already, SOE goes and makes them super rare. /petition How about we  exchange some of the billion Knight weapons in PoP for some decent h2h.

jural

My guild has killed Xegony 10+ times now. Outta those only 2 fists have dropped. So far, we've had 8 kills in a row with no fists.   :(

Grymlok

Hell, I just wish Fro was as forgiving on his Tunic as Xegony is with hers.  5 Xeg kills, 6 Vests have dropped.  5 Fro kills, one Tunic.

I smell a conspiracy.

Frehn Lunarfury

3 Fennin Tunics in 10 kills (w00t me on the 3rd)
5 Xeg Vests in 11 kills
3 Coirnav Mails in 7 kills
1 Rathe BP in 4 kills

3 Zha's in 12 + Reparms
2 Xeg fists in 11 kills
3 Battlefist in 12 Tallons
0 SoT's in 5 Bert kills
3 Shinai's in 6 Vallons (<-- wtf!)
4 VDD's in 10 Terris kills (w00t me on the 4th)

At least Vallon has been generous so far. Up until Time, our Mnk/Bst were the worst equipped wep wise of any melee class..

Razimir

Quote from: Frehn Lunarfury3 Fennin Tunics in 10 kills (w00t me on the 3rd)
3 Shinai's in 6 Vallons (<-- wtf!)

I think we have killed like 25 VZs and one shinai dropped so far... On the other hand SoT goes for the minimum bid and I think, all but me bought it from our guild. (I'll get one with min bid for toy when all others got it.)

-Raz

Choppin

think 12 shinais in 30 or so VZ kills, so it all evens out on VS

sorry raz  :?
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord