Main Menu

Idea!

Started by Evandar, February 17, 2004, 08:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evandar

Hmm, was thinking the other day.. Shouldn't SPF and Quarm Hammer with maxed WA, Pet crit and Pet Flurry be a pretty bad ass combo? :)

Anyone who have these wanna do some parsing? :)
Evandar - Antonius Bayle - Retired - EQ
Dalle - Tauren Warrior - EU Stormrage - WoW

Murkk Dakruul

ED+Shinai, Max WA, Max SCF......thats where it's at atm. :twisted:
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

Ghoat

Aside from the fact that SCF wont do crap for a SoA :/

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

Mortan

Murkk,
I've been running some numbers trying to figure out my next weapon upgrade. I've crunched some numbers and they say that ED with Max WA and SCF is the best MH weapon. Can you confirm that it beats out Shiani MH?

Murkk Dakruul

Sorry, I don't have those weapons yet. :(

But that is my upgrade plan, and I am fairly certain it will outdamage MH shinai by a noticable amount.

Unless WA gets changed, I would bet ED/SotA is our most damaging weapon set up.
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

Dummkopf

Check the parse posts in the equipment forum, as far as i know the combination of ED mainhand and shinai offhand does about 7% more dps than the other way round. This will lean even more in that direction with weapon affinity. I am very happy with the way my ED procs at the moment (WA4 only, still miss 2 for WA5) and hope to add the shinai soon, it just has to drop for us.

Ghoat

If they would take that damn debuff part of the SoA proc away, it would really be nice :/   Personally using ED in MH and having the EPW in the OH, SoA is not something I am just dying for - don't get me wrong, it's a fine weapon, but I can't see where it is gonna give me a big DPS boost in my offhand - that and I don't have any LDoN points atm to add back the aug I'd be losing from the EPW.

And the only really important factor is looks! I look so much cooler with glowing blue thingy in my offhand than I would wielding a wooden dildo ;)

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

bugman

i cant find my own post, but i recently parsed for nearly an hour and a half in an exp group in poe with pet weapon in main hand and for the duration of my fight time the pet proc added around 11 and a half dps (was 35dps i think while it was up and attacking).

11.5 dps for a weapon proc is pretty damn nice i believe. (ec/ruj 125 poi proc was around 2.5dps in mainhand for same period for comparison)

once i finish pet flurries and weapon affinity ill try to parse again in a similar group, but that wont be for a good long time due to aa costs :P
~Bugman - Venril Sathir