Main Menu

How many guilds actually do High Risk LDoN Raids?

Started by Mallahki, March 17, 2004, 10:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mallahki

I am curious how many of your guilds actually raid high risk (ele/time lvl) LDoN raids on a regular.  How many of your guilds, in your opinion, would raid high risk ldon if the max death limit rule was removed.  I honestly think my guild would do them if there wasnt a death limit, because it is so rare that you complete a raid successfully your first time trying.  One wipe, means you fail, for the most part, and that is a while lot of wasted time for too many ppl.  I am curious if it is just my guild, or if other guilds are the same in this issue.  If my assumption is correct, high risk LDoN are highly underutilized and could have been alot of new fun raid content as opposed to what it is now, if they would just remove the death limit.

Argach

We tried doing them a bit after we were past EP farming but GoD hadn't yet gone live, and people hated them back then a lot. Now with GoD to work with nobody has suggested, even as a joke, that we'd do a LDoN raid. Some of the Ikkinz raids are almost (but not quite) as boring, they aren't as hard and the rewards are 5x better than the LDoN crap, in addition to being part of the progression. As I see it, the progression in game goes Ssra/VT --> EP --> Time --> GoD, LDoN raids just aren't worth it at any stage death count or no death count.

Mindlet

Have done 1 normal level LDoN raid and was a waste of 3 hours. Was bugged to hell and no loot at all was obtained. Haven't even considered doing a hard raid. The major flaw in the whole thing is that its limited to 36 people. We usually field 50+ on our elemental runs and leaving out 1/3 to raid in LDoN doesn't sit well with me or the guild.

Choppin

They should cut the amount of trashmobs in LDoN raids by at least 50 pct.

The LDoNs I tried had interesting aspects yet the amount of trash clearing overshadowed everything.

They also should redo / remove a lot of the items dropped there, especially 1 class only items = the suck.
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Kirruu

Vorph

LDoN raids sucked when they were the only thing to do outside of Time and the 4 elem. gods. With GoD out, they are utterly worthless.

I'd love that type3 Quickening of Solusek aug (to put in Yunjo Champion Sash) but there's no way I'd waste my guild's time doing those raids again.

Kashmiir Battlekat

I would rather pound me nads flat with a hammer then even bother with an LDoN Time Level raid  :lol:

Biostar Solarwinds

We tried them and just didn't see they were worth the effort.