Main Menu

Handwraps of Captured Magic Updated

Started by Sempai, June 17, 2004, 02:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sempai

In case anyone missed it, Handwraps of Captured Magic had the proc changed in the last patch to Serpent's Bite:

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=68837

The new proc makes this golden beauty even nicer than before. I used to pull out my Caen's now and then on the nasty AE fights, now it might be officially retired. For those that do not know, these drop off Cynosure Kvanjji in qvic.

On a fun side note, I was awarded our first pair tonight and this drop put me over 10K HP if I max my buffs for HPs. Never thought I would see the day.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Dummkopf

Grats Sempai, nice piece of equipment :)

Too bad i cant raid MI times, redoing ele/time isnt fun.

seamusmc

I was wondering what do the handwraps look like.

Sempai

Gold color glowing fist is the color. They also have a particle effect, but I am at a loss to remember what it is atm. Nothing fancy as I recall.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Shirrkarn Ayge

Handwraps look exactly the same as Golden Wraps of the Compact from Tak LDoN
SavageSpirit Shirrkarn Ayge - Bertoxx

Clerbot Corenna Shirrez

seamusmc

Quote from: SempaiGold color glowing fist is the color. They also have a particle effect, but I am at a loss to remember what it is atm. Nothing fancy as I recall.

Thanks. Heck of a lot better looking then the spiked fists that drop in uqua. Seems the crap look of the uqua fists gonna keep them cheap though. All the monks and the other Beast in my guild only talk about the wraps.