Main Menu

Gonna link this to a friend...

Started by Noxdowne Draggout, June 30, 2004, 11:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urim

Screw Ticking Timebomb! Your twink has ruined his own lands, he will not ruin mine! You should go give youself some more of those augs you wont have come next patch Val!   :lol: Chop Chop! :lol:
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Valsuvious

alright.. i take back what I said.. my guild beastlords suck ass and I hope they all die.  Especially that Urim fag.  Oh.. but Rhaynne is having my babies so she can stay

Rhaynne

Keep in mind I have the power to edit or delete anything you say, Val...

beware....

Grymlok

Quote from: Noxdowne DraggoutSo I would love to have responses to to these questions:

1) How many raid buffed hp's do you have?

Quote2) How many raid buffed AC do you have?
1399 w/o ranger or cleric ac buffs

Quote3) How much TOTAL DPS do you (melee and mana based) and your warder do?
210dps sustained in Kod`Taz and Earth xp groups.

Quote4) Are you thought of as a SD, Ferocity and Paragon whore or is your raid role much greater?
Well, I'm part of the leadership of the organization I raid with, but I don't think thats quite what you were looking for.  I primarily see myself as a pre-slower, off-tank, and dps-contributer.  SD, Fero, and Paragon are things I don't have to pay too much attention to.  Any raid leader that views Beastlords in that manner is losing a valuable asset due to his/her ignorance.  The days of the gimp bst are long over.

Quote5) What is the highest raid mob you have tanked?
Officially tanked, or gotten aggro and survived?  Officially, I've offtanked tier1 time bosses.  Unofficially, I've tanked just about everything shy of Potime gods.

The Berserker: Foecussed

Namog

Quotewas told recently that I wasn't a DPS class.

Next major reason was to prove what I said about what we could reach for ac and hp's when equipped well.

Last reason was related to the "whore" role, I was once told:

"beastlords on a raid should paragon and other than that shut up"

a. yes we are the epitome of a dps class...

b. our attainable ac/hps is very similar to any monk under same circumsatnces

c. LEAVE THIS GUILD.

I am hoping that you are considering going to another guild if that was said by anyone in a leadership position. Otherwise...you will continue to never be used to the extent of your abilities. Once upon a time..I had a Ranger officer tell me we as a class were worthless. One day..he was begging for slower/dps for a trial. I flat out refused to help. See..what comes around goes around.

http://ourworld.cs.com/NamogBst/Namog1.JPG">
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=897801">Namog

janabell

1) 9900

2) 1850 ish

3) any were fomr 150 -270 depending on mob

4) i like to play many difrent rolls form healing and cureing on Quarm to off tanking in  P1-3

5) well not buy chose i tanked VZ in p4 for about 2 min after he ate threw mos t of the tanks =P
Janabell 75 Beast Lord
Guild Member of Iratus Lepus