Main Menu

High End Haste Items

Started by Ceggo, August 06, 2004, 09:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceggo

OK, I know how normal haste works.  Item haste, spell haste, bard haste all stack.  But what about these new items that have clicky haste? Two specific items are Silver Hoop of Speed and Lizardscale Plated Girdle.  The earring has v3 haste.  I've been told that this is "overhaste" and stacks with the other 3 kinds of haste.  What about the belt? I've heard that that's a haste that also stacks with all of them, and I've also heard that it doesn't stack, making it useful only when an enchanter isn't around.  Can anyone tell me what these clicky hastes really are?  :?

Dumpty

V3 haste is the type of bard haste that stacks with spells, "standard" bard haste is sme as spell and doesnt stack, so the v3 clicky would only not stack with liek ervaj/rizlona/vah shir from a bard.
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev

Aneya

Check lucy's stacking info.
EQ Aneya 70 Beastlord Tarew Marr
EQ2 Evalin Swashbuckler Mistmoore

Tastian

The belt clicky is like celerity.  It won't stack (add it's %) with spell haste or normal bard haste songs like warmarch.  The earring is V3 or "overhaste" and will work with worn + spell, but won't add onto bard overhaste like riz.  Basically it's worn +  spell/normal song + overhaste.  The belts clicky falls into the second category and the earring falls into the third.  

Checking lucy's stacking info doesn't always help because you have some songs/spells that "stack", but don't give their bonus.  For instance you can celerity someone using warsong of zek/warmarch, but they aren't actually getting 110% haste from those two song/spell.

Liga

Dont forget the Prism of Dark Hues also has that click effect buff.