1 IKS
1 VAH

I am the only active bst atm, all of us are fully flagged though.  Almost
a Xegony capable guild, hehe.
Caave Monster the Vampire Hunter
Troll Arch Animist
<Triton> Povar

Murkk Dakruul

3 active 1 inactive in Empire. Pretty sure like 75% of the guild has a bst alt aswell. 8)
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

shenker

3 beasts in my raiding org.

1 troll (me)
2 cats

We are all time flagged.
Shenker

Troll Wildblood on Test Server
My main since Dec 2001 through thick and thin.
I LOVE MY BEAST!

WOW- Shenker 60 Human Priest on Lightbringer. (retired)

Choppin

3 (troll, cat,cat) active mains in time
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Caali

4 cats and an oogly ogre
Caali and Claws
65 Beastlady of Saryrn
Magelo

Zakoriz

We currently have 6, but only 3 have MGB.. we regularly schedule our MGB Paragon on raids and it works out nicely.

On the odd time I am the only BST at a raid I really start to notice how much my guild likes our buffs.. I get tells for SD and IOS like crazy when there is nobody else to spread the load.
Elder Zakoriz
Level 65 Beastlord
Erollisi Marr - Resilience

Mallahki

Divine Crusade only has 1 active Bst, Me.  Through almost all of our time goin thru the Elemental Planes and Plane of Time, we only had 2 Bsts period.  In recent weeks, we have picked up about 3 prospect Bsts, but non are Time flagged.

Konji

Atm just me, we have an app but he seems to disappeared and he wasnt Time or Elemental Flagged. So 99% of time its just me.

I need help!
Too bad 65 beasts are rare on my server.( Well atleast in US Time Zones, seems like there are alot of beasts in euro time slot. /shrug)
Have a feeling ill be alone till we get a server xfer.
/em entices beastlords with rotting time gear  :)

Laba

3 two kitties and me all time flagged.
Laba Lamp
65 Beastlord
Legions of Darkness
Innoruuk Server

Grymlok

Mains in my guild: me.
Active in guild alliance: 3
Active in semi-open raiding group: 3

I'm only overlap in the two groups.

The Berserker: Foecussed

Dorrogtr T`A

As far as I know, the guild im apping for has 4 Beastlords... 1 Alt, 2 Mains, and Me... the applicant. Very scarce indeed.

Elyias Steelfang

1 Very active Barb (me)
1 New active app (Iks)
1 Somewhat active (Iks)
2 Very inactive (Vah shir, Barb)

For about 4 months I was the only active one in the guild.  And our new app was the 1st bst to apply in 6+ months.  E-plane bsts are not all that common on Drinal it seems.

Kivuli

Myself, 1 active main, 2 active alts, and a billion lowbie twinks. :)

Emmdee

We have 2 normal members, 1 of which has been MIA since before christmas so that left me with the duty :(

Lucky we picked up a cross-server transfer who is almost all the way EP flagged and good at the job to boot...takes the pressure off somewhat.

EDIT: Oh yes, we are still accepting beastlord apps. Main site is down for upgrade atm so i'll link the forums. PM me for more info or send me a tell in-game.
http://www.glass-cube.com/forums/

malkor wolfestorm

3 on roster

Me .. very active
2 inactive
  1- for Putter problems ( that have taken about 3 monthes)
  1-RL , burnout ( not sure )

It seems the other top end guilds have 3-5 active.