Main Menu

How many ...

Started by Sukar, January 08, 2004, 04:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lelyia

Quote from: MahesThe top guild on our server, whom I believe was 5th or so server-wide to down Quarm, has maybe 1 active BST and 2 or 3 dual-boxed SD/PoS bots.

Come to think of it, high-end raiding BSTs have always been rather scarce on our server, but Zeb is one of the lower-pop places.

Yeah we have one Main BST but hasn't played much in the recent month+.  I don't box lelyia normally as we have 5 other mains that are encs sides me so it's rather pointless to do so ;).

Summary:  we have 1 main who raids sporadically, me very active, an one other alt bst that's online if I don't make the raids.

tiggerroo

2 active beastlords (barbarian, vah shir), 1 inactive (iksar)

We joked that every new beastlord app needs to have a race to change to ogre or troll, but so far the 2 current active apps are kitties and the 1 less active one is a barbarian.  'tis okay... cats are better anyway :)
Tiggerroo N'Blinky
70 beastlord kitty
Talionis - Prexus

Dysz

we are borderline elemental flag (only flag most of my guild is missing is MM, and all the sol ro things)

we have:
one relatively active main iksar (me)
one aussie iksar who doesn't raid much
one barb who raids more than me but we are low on bards so his bard alt is becoming main-ish soon
one active cat
one inactive cat who isn't 65 yet.

so usually we have 1-3 bsts on any raid, if we have none its rare, if we have 4 its rare as well.  i think two of us do not have MGB yet (myself included, i can't manage to save 9 aa's, but im going to try soon because of the barb/bard switch)
Mark these words: One day this chalk outline will circle this city.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=472464">http://pinkfloyd49.tripod.com/sig.txt>

LuneyEQ

Was on my first Time Raid today and saw the phrase "omg we have a non-boxed bst on the raid! How is that possible?" Made me laugh.
Lunario Sylverpaw
Elder Feral Lord
Cazic-Thule

thukthuk and gator

2 Troll
1 Ikky
1 Vah Shir

Some of us are Time flagged some are 1 or 2 kills away...
Thukthuk and Baron Gator <Arete> E'ci Server

Thuky's Gear

Evandar

4 (Ogah, Leezard, and 2 Barbies)

Ofcourse the leezard and ogah hardly count since they are just that and not Barbarians... :p
Evandar - Antonius Bayle - Retired - EQ
Dalle - Tauren Warrior - EU Stormrage - WoW

Ghoat

Quote from: sarjent6 Active level 65 beastlords, 4 are fully flagged.

FFS, no wonder I can't get any loot.  All we really needed was a ghoat!

Don't forget 1 time flagged bot - Mope, and whatever flagging Hammy has on his now.  We almost have a enuff for a raid!

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

Rugom Razorclaw

I was the only bst in the Quarm-able guild I was in before I retired from the raiding scene.

I believe there is still only 1 full member now, maybe a recruit or 2 and a couple twinks.
Rugom Razorclaw

Mogur Bloodbear
Ayonae Ro

miandaber

3 total.
1 active (me)
1 65 alt (also is our MT so he doesn't log him on much)

1 30ish alt.

Das all
Miandaber
65 Feral Lord 90 AA's and rising!
Firiona Vie

sarjent

Quote from: Ghoat
Quote from: sarjent6 Active level 65 beastlords, 4 are fully flagged.

FFS, no wonder I can't get any loot.  All we really needed was a ghoat!

Don't forget 1 time flagged bot - Mope, and whatever flagging Hammy has on his now.  We almost have a enuff for a raid!

Actually going over our roster:
5 Active raiding BST's
1 Active Somewhat-Raider BST
1 Level 63 Somewhat-Raider BST
1 Level 65 Twink flagged all the way to Time
1 Lvl 65 Time Flagged Buff Slut

Nunyabiz

4 in guild all Eplane flagged.
1 PM dunno what flags

Dummkopf

We had 4 fully time flagged bsts, one of them quit, another one is on a break (no idea if he ever comes back) so at the moment we have two fully flagged beastlords (the original 2 :)) and one applicant who is nearly fully flagged. I would like to get at least one more bst since im the only one on too often and rebuffing a raid by groups to save the holy mgb gets tiresome. We have some bst twinks or alts in the guild though, some are nearly of fully ep flagged, at least one was time flagged.

Rhakk

In the last guild I was in back in May, we had two - one Vah Shir, one Iksar. But alas, I am now a nomad.
[65 Feral Lord] Rhakk (Iksar) ZONE: ayonaero
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=606973

Yiktiki

With the guild i'm currently apping with...

1 cat in guild, only logs for bigger raids (avoids most backflagging raids)

1 cat apping (me) - xeg/corny away from Time

1 rogue apping and leveling up a cat to be his new main (lvl 60 currently)

Guild just killed quarm for the first time 3 weeks ago, all with only that 1 guilded beastlord.  I'ma fix that.
Starlighte - Tauren Druid - Level 70
Misscreant - Blood Elf Warlock - Level 70
Kilrogg Server

RETIRED
Elder Yiktiki Tumbo - Feral Lord
Starlighte Starbrighte - Pocket Druid
Luclin Server

Frehn Lunarfury

Frayed Knot on the Rathe just got into time a little over a week ago (2nd guild on the Rathe). We've got 4 active Beasts, all ele/time flagged.

3 Vah Shir
1 Barbarian