Main Menu

Another boxed advice--where?

Started by razorsharp, July 24, 2005, 04:45:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

razorsharp

Hello all,
Long time reader, 1st time post-er

I've a 70 bst wit 215AA (unbuff 6.2khp/6k mana/1.2k AC) and a 70cleric of 420AA ( unbuff 5k hp/7.2k mana/1.5k AC)..Basically I need to go where I can PL my bst..This is where I currently boxing them:

1) GE gates and deeper.Ard 1-2% AA per kill
2) Riwwi/Barindu. Ard 2% AA per kill

I'm bored there  :-( so I need a few suggestion from u guys where I can PL my bst. kill. I've seen LL, TD and Stillmoon post ard here but they only give ard 2% AA per kill. I've been told the nest , u can get ard 8-10% AA per kill ard the IZ, but i doubt it than my bst or pet can take d damage of em.

I'm looking ard the new DoN/OOW zones which I can PL bst ard 3 or above % AA per

bham

Murk caves in eastern WoS. Bring some form of snare..

Or statue, first valley or slayer room in RcoD.
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

Dakat

South Wall in WoS is great as well.  With your cleric and yourself you would do well. I 3 box here quite often farming Runes and just AA grinding. If you can handle it, the caves across the way are great. The mobs are around 66 and do provide slightly better exp then at the South wall. Just keep some form of PR on yourself unless yours is pretty high already. The Murks do proc poison quite often and couple that with their normal hits, you can go down in hp real quick.

razorsharp

SW WoS is always heavily camped by groups while murks is camped by lots of soloers(druids/necros/wiz)

I gonna try RCoD..I've Sargossa Spear and pet snare, but sometimes fails on me.

Any of the DoN zones gives above 2% AA per kill other than Nest? Stillmoon ( always trained) and TD( not bad xp vs risk)

rdahl

QuoteStillmoon ( always trained)

Try the Ascent iz in Stillmoon if you are having train problems at BL iz.  I've been soloing there with a much lessor bst for a couple months, easy pulls, although the static mob configuration and number of wanderers seems to change a lot.  Gonna try 2-boxing my cleric bst there this week.
Blacknose Crackedfang 71st season of The Nameless

razorsharp

Hi again,
After 6months, well now the question with DoN and DoD is where i can get decent xp with my cleric and bst combo in these new zones? WoS  and MPG getting monotonous

Bst has now 535AA with all def/migation AA to DoD with 7.7k hp/ 7.1k mana / 1.5k AC unbuff with FoS AA too
Cleric has 8.7hp/11k mana/2.3 AC unbuff ( My main)

razorsharp

The only problem is BST is not KT flagged  :-(

Epee

Take your team to Stoneroot near the Drachnid guys.   Cleric can pacy mobs and u can get single pulls.  I duo with my beast and cleric there all the time.  My cleric is not near the claibur of yours so should be np at all. 

Waeoth

I have a 66 BL (6 AA's) and 66 Cleirc (12 AA's). I feel like I have hit a wall. I am really trying to get to 70 before I go all out on AA's. Any advice on a good hunting area.

Chickennuggets

Depends a lot on gear... if you are decently geared then BoT could be good.  GE, Veksar if OK geared, and MM if not geared well at all, pick different MM to get a few gear upgrades, and work some AAs before venturing out into lvl 70 hunting grounds if not geared well at all.  Without magelo it's really hard to say though.
Chickennugets  http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1226640
Lvl 70 Beastlord
Steel and Honor
Saryn server

Hinthi

Quote from: Waeoth on January 18, 2006, 07:28:02 PM
I have a 66 BL (6 AA's) and 66 Cleirc (12 AA's). I feel like I have hit a wall. I am really trying to get to 70 before I go all out on AA's. Any advice on a good hunting area.
With that combo I would consider doing some AAing before leveling more.  At 66 you can do the BB/Unrest instance and get ok xp but it slows down once you hit 67.  You would need an other person to join you so you could get the instance.

Getting defensive AAs for you BL and SCM plus some healing AAs for your Cleric would help with your surviability and allow you to take on a little harder content.  It is a tough decision because there is so much upside to leveling.  The thing to remember with boxing is if it is just you, you do not have anyone else to pick up the slack and help you with harder content.  If you group with others, then imo it is a no brainer to head straight to 70.  However if it is just you, I would seriously consider stopping for some AAs and then moving on.  You do not have a magelo but at 66 you can work on faction for oow tier 1 you might be able to take named for runes and then drops for tier 1.

When you feel you hit the wall, there is nothing wrong with working on AAs to help you feel better about what your doing.  Plus the AA xp bar moves faster and mentally some times that is really nice.
Luclin
Cantus Fidelis
Vanquisher Jearom
Wildblood Hinthi
Prelate Claimon
Grand Arcanist Xerksen

Waeoth

I appreciate the advice. I am think I may do MM's to gear up a bit. Maybe even go all out on AA's. I do however have my 68 pet spell and it's hard for me put off unleashing him. Does anyone have some info on gear from MM's? I have the shoulders and arms from the High Keep thus far.

razorsharp

SRF looking great atm. Nice to have a change on scenery  xp for now. I'm pacy pullin the deep orc camp atm and joping for the stoneroot starfish to drop from one of em.

Btw, I'm looking for an upgrade on my weps on my bst from the DoD/OOW/DoN NON-RAID content. He is currently using the DoN buyable 1HB from the DoN merchant and RSS 1HB and the 2HB MPG trial- pike staff atm. I want to upgrade my dps to around 200 or less since he is around 120-150+ atm.

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1137012