Main Menu

awsome duo

Started by Omagis_Narlavin, April 20, 2006, 11:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omagis_Narlavin

Well I know most of you if you know me at all the few times i have posted on this site i bot my warrior and my beastlord both are level 70 now, my beastlord has 470aa's and my warrior has a smaller amount of 50. but i know thats not an awsome duo, Most Beastlords like botting a cleric thats a cool duo but i do think its not the best duo for me a level 70 druid in most cases would be the better healer for the beastlord class i know CH is awsome druids really dont get as high hp heals but they also get ports for easier movement and they do have druid CH although not as good, Not only that if you see yourself getting into truble you can always succor thats the best part about a druid close to death succor. well thats my two cents.

Alpha Omagis Narlavin King of Da wolves 70th beastlord
Overlord Warvon Narlavin Holy Warrior 70th warrior
Wanderer Dannaa Dethanoca goddess of the woods 53 druid
Of Clan Nan Dreolan Kickin Arse and taking numbers!! Ask yourself What Number are you
http://www.otn.co.uk/cnd/screenshots/omagis2.jpg

Alpha Omagis Narlavin King Of Da Wolves 81th beastlord javascript:view_profile(750705);
Overlord Warvon Narlavin Holy warrior 80th warriorjavascript:view_profile(997003);
Wanderer Dannaa Dethanocha Goddess of the woods 80 druid

"Death is one with me"
The Silent Minority on The Prexus (TT) server

Kenusten

Up to around level 65 where the OoW charm nerf hits hard, the enchanter is an awesome duo.   Once you go post GoD though, its not.  Pre-OoW content is only good til around level 65.

Corwin

I have a druid bot, lev 70 around 180 aa , i used to box with cleric before druid and let me tell you even though clerics heals are better, druid is the perfect fit, i love just running around Norrath with just a click of a spell gem. late at night or early morn, when no one is really online,  using track to hunt down nameds or ph's.   and yes the succor and exodus perfect for those "ohh crap what was i thinking moments".   plus damage shield, snare, and druids can add some ok dps too that a cleric wouldnt be able to add unless mobs were undead.  Just my 2 cents :)

Corwin