Main Menu

The Funk 2box

Started by Swampfunk, June 22, 2007, 03:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icekracker

I sometimes box an 80 wiz for fun and if I need a good boost in DPS. I figure that if I can get the mob down faster than he can get me down, I win, right?  :lol: With the aggro generated from my beast and the de-aggro setup on the wiz, it works rather well for me in most situations. Also, the wizard was amazing to kite with pre-nerf of the beam spells, with my beast throwing in heals, pets, and dots on the trains pulled in Icefall and other zones. Now, its mainly single target nukes for single mobs. :(
Icekracker - 80 Beastlord of Bertoxxulous

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1378435

Helspawn

Personally I hate 2 boxing but I like a Mage/Beast combo.  9 pets on the back of a mob with nukes flying and DS is just tits...hehe

nedoirah

I don't really care for boxing either but when I do it's a bst/cleric combo. I can manage (pre-sof and tbs) yellow-con icefall bears with this pair. I just set my cleric on hot for weaker mobs (sunderock steam elementals) and a mix of cheal rotation and hot for stronger ones (icefall bears).
My basic strategy is pull with slow then set the mob between me and pet. Cleric pops hot first then depending on damage maybe cheal rotation. Bst tanks while pet gets best dps from behind. Pet snare keeps the mob from running too far (usually) and nearly always the mob is dead or is trying to run away before slow ever wears off.