Main Menu

Starting a 3-box team

Started by Bllackheart, November 05, 2007, 03:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bllackheart

Hello everyone. I currently dont have a bst but I plan to put one of them in my 3 box. my current main is a 70 sk. I plan on playing sk/cleric/bst. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on where to play to PL cleric/bst. I havent played in a while so any tips are welcome and appreciated. Thanks in advance.

P.S. My sk has around 8k hp 2k ac unbuffed if that helps at all thx.   8-)

Zarrites

what level is cleric, are you starting him from scratch also?

Bllackheart

currently I only have the Sk at 70 with around 75 AAs.. plan on starting both the cleric and beastlord once SoF comes out.

Kenusten

Damage shield potions.  Lower level distillate of skinspike sells cheaply in the bazaar.  Don't forget to check the effective level to make sure your characters can use them.  Damage shield killing can get you up to the 40s or 50s which couples well with the fact that the BL doesn't get slow until later (level 20 instead of 5 or 9).  Don't slow when you are doing damage shield killing.  Of course to make damage shield killing more effective, you need to have larger heals.  The cleric might not have the mana for it.  Once you are high enough level look into tribute or campfires to help the cleric with mana regeneration/preservation.

jabby

you can also use the DS campfire which is +40 DS stacks with all

i tried SK, beast cleric but the pet push + 2 melees was too annoying

Khauruk

Was that before or after the push revamp?  Push is seriously minimal now.
TURNCOAT!!!!!