Main Menu

Great Area for lvl 59 - 64 Duo's

Started by Zbais, November 26, 2007, 04:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zbais

Decided to try something diffrent and found an excellent spot for duo's and solo beasts.

The Steppe's.   Near the zone in from Mesa.  There are Lizards that are Red/Yellow/White/DBlue depending on your level and are relatively easy and won't hurt your faction.  At 59 I was getting 5% or more per kill with little downtime.  I was making about 2 yellow an hour.   :roll:

There are no adds to speak of even when they run and none of the mobs are social even to their own kind.   :-D

At first thought it was a fluke but after several levels there found it wasn't.

Only a word a caution.  After a while you will get a RAMBO lizard.  He looks the same but his hits are for 775 - 900 instead of the usual 400 - 500 and hes on crack.  By the time you notice the damage (or at least me) your behind the curve and more then likely dead.  Either bail by running to the very convienient zone line or die.  Hes gone by the time you rez/or zone back.

Great spot and have only seen 1 other person doing this area which can support at least 2 people doing the area effeciently. 

Good luck and enjoy.  Hard to find super good exps, easy to come by and not having to fight for mobs and best of all easy to get to.

JillieMT

Yes, I come here to bang out an AA or two solo if I have an hour or so to kill. Non agro, non social... its like a newbie zone for 65+ hehe. The only danger I have ran into is when some fool running across the zone trains gnolls through there or something.  :-P
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio