Main Menu

New to 3 boxing

Started by Delude, November 27, 2007, 03:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delude

After my brother quit my girlfriend decided she only wants to play once every 2 weeks, often even less. so now I am taking over both their accounts. the 3 box will be bst(lvl 75, 11.3k hp, 10.3k mana, 520 aa), war(lvl 75, 17.4k hp, 3.3k ac, 770 aa) and druid(lvl 71, 6k hp, 8k mana, 44 aa).  all unbuffed stats.

Ive been doing RSS statue to get the druid mana augs but its getting boring really fast.  Once i get the last 2 augs im lost on where to go.  I want to lvl the druid to 75 and get at least 500 aa on her. other 2 will just be working on aa til then. 

Are there any easy zones that dont require a lot of moving around(war and druid are on same comp) and arent terribly hard to play a war in?  all i do on the war is hit bazu bellow for aggro and repostion as needed.  mainly stay on the bst as thats my char. only the bst account has SoF.  thanks for suggestions

Shieara

Have you tried doing the pirate hand aug in TBS?  It's a really nice aug and I think doable with your three-box.  I did mine with warr/bst/cleric. 

Some of the camps are better exp then others but most are pretty static and the reward is nice.  I figure I will be wearing it for awhile.

Khauruk

Honestly, if you're just looking to grind the druid to 75 for now, stay in RSS.  The hit points on the mobs there are miniscule in comparison to more recent content (~1/2 the HPs of the gobbies on Suncrest in The Buried Sea, eyeballed).  It's the best xp I can find duoing on my bst/druid.  Keep the Beastlord out of group, and put a nice high dmg 2hander on the warrior, and figure out how much dps you can do on bst to not KS the group, and speed up the xp.

Nest would be my second choice...more HPs/mob there though I think, but not by too much.

If you have loads of pp - buy Scratched Hide stuff in the bazaar/kill for it when the druid's ready.  If you don't have that much pp, start grinding some Katta missions for the druid.  *Or* port around some, and get the set of TSS visible armor in the appropriate zones (druid should be able to do enough heals for the powersources in Vald pit too, I'd think), and work on SoF stuff later.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Delude

I would love to do the hand aug quest but when i tried getting all 3 there it took almost an hour. war/druid kept crashing or dieing due to lag. Also want to keep the bst in the grp as he needs aa and laa.(i raid with him).  So it looks like ill be stuck in RSS for a while. Oh well.  Thanks for the input