Main Menu

Pet Shrink

Started by Dakat, August 14, 2004, 11:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakat

I have the Wildlord boots and can only shrink pet once.

A friend used the "tiny companion" spell, and it shrunk her pet to super small in 1 cast.

Is this normal or bugged?

We both are Cats

Skanda

It's normal. Shrink takes two casts to fully shrink the pet while Tiny Companion does it in one cast.

Dakat

Cool I didnt know. I used to boots from inventory all the time. heck I'm not even sure I have the spell memed.

Oneiromancer

Actually, now Shrink will only make your pet the "medium" size, while Tiny Companion makes your pet "small" size.  You can use Shrink to grow a pet that was shrunk with Tiny Companion and vice-versa.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Toghat

Dunno if it's different for the ogre warder,  but I can shrink cuddles twice. Once gets him to small, the second makes him ant-like.
Toghat and his Friend Cuddles

"There's nothing wrong with me that reincarnation can't fix."

Eatbugs

Oddly, troll warders can be shrunk three times.  Tiny companion is slightly larger than two shrinks.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Kitvear

QuoteDunno if it's different for the ogre warder, but I can shrink cuddles twice. Once gets him to small, the second makes him ant-like.

Going to have to hunt down the tiny companion spell then, I haven't bothered with it as of yet, just been tossing 3 shrinks on my bear and leaving it at that, but it's still bigger then me when I put 2 shrinks on myself.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=706403

Kitvear 66  Beastlord
Vearlis 67  Chanter
Zebuxoruk

Mneumenth

Quote from: Kitvear
QuoteDunno if it's different for the ogre warder, but I can shrink cuddles twice. Once gets him to small, the second makes him ant-like.

Going to have to hunt down the tiny companion spell then, I haven't bothered with it as of yet, just been tossing 3 shrinks on my bear and leaving it at that, but it's still bigger then me when I put 2 shrinks on myself.

PoK library.
Mneumenth
"When you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherf@#$er in the room...Accept no substitute."

Felidae

For a Vah Shir, I found it interesting that shrink overwrites tiny companion in affect "growing" your warder from small to medium....