Main Menu

Iksar Pet Freezing

Started by Drujan, November 10, 2005, 02:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drujan

I've been away from the game almost a year and decided recently to come back (WoW just wasn't doing it for me). I was fiddling around in Droga last night, trying to remember exactly how to play a Beastlord again, and was noticing that my pet still freezes when she procs Spirit of Rellic.  Now I know its not a huge problem in terms of damage (I continue to get damage reports from the server) but the freezing does keep her from helping me chase down runners effectively. There was dicussion of this issue long before I stopped playing a year ago and I'm surprised to see its still happening. Has anyone heard anything about Sony's plans to (hopefully) fix this problem? Just curious as its rather annoying and led to a few adds last night.

Drujan Mahrkagir
Level 63 Iksar Beastlord
The Rathe

Tastian

It's extremely annoying and sony's stance is still one of working on it or whatever.  I've brought up the issue more times than I care to admitt and although they are aware of it and have been for awhile it still remains unchanged.  The issue with runners, with how it negatively effects hobble, with pvp, etc there's a long list and hopefully it will get fixed soon.  Soon as I hear anything new I'll pass it along.

Drujan

Thanks :) I'd appreciate that. I did check the EQ Live class boards and noticed this issue was brought up there just recently. The community rep said they had added it to their list of stuff to fix, unfortunately it just doesn't seem to be a priority.